PDA

View Full Version : The Da Vinci Disappearance PC DLC

Rev-Up
04-04-2011, 09:15 AM
I pre-ordered the PC version of Assassins Creed: Brotherhood at a local gamestore in the Netherlands. When I finished the game I was wondering when the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC was going to be released for the PC. After searching the internet I found out that it should be included with my game. Now how do I play/activate the DLC?

Thanks in advance.

Mr_Shade
04-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Rev-Up:
I pre-ordered the PC version of Assassins Creed: Brotherhood at a local gamestore in the Netherlands. When I finished the game I was wondering when the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC was going to be released for the PC. After searching the internet I found out that it should be included with my game. Now how do I play/activate the DLC?

Thanks in advance. Hi there,

Simply sign into Uplay - and it's there for download.

It's been there from day one, so you may not have seen it.

BEsnake
04-04-2011, 09:30 AM
i have a problem with the dlc i unlocked it in uplay but once i start it i get the animus loading screen without my character and it stays like that forever

Rev-Up
04-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rev-Up:

Thanks in advance. Hi there,

Simply sign into Uplay - and it's there for download.

It's been there from day one, so you may not have seen it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for your reply. The Uplay reward thing used to be unavailable for me. After opening some ports at my router I finally got acces to buy outfits, backgrounds, a multiplayer character and most important, the Da Vinci Disappearance. Thanks alot!

kwesi1337
04-04-2011, 10:32 AM
do u need to have completed the game to activate it? and i did unlock it on uplay, then i go to the singleplayer game, and press history/story, and i just load up a session then what?

Rev-Up
04-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by kwesi1337:
do u need to have completed the game to activate it? and i did unlock it on uplay, then i go to the singleplayer game, and press history/story, and i just load up a session then what?

You will see a new icon on your map saying something like "recovered memory". It should be in the centrum of Roma http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AntiChrist7
04-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Rev-Up:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kwesi1337:

You will see a new icon on your map saying something like "recovered memory". It should be in the centrum of Roma http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, and it has the medicine symbol. (a snake curled around a staff)

write2varun
11-16-2012, 06:24 AM
i downloaded "The Da Vinci Disappearance" but had to format the hard drive. how can i download it again?

Anykeyer
11-16-2012, 07:01 AM
You dont have to, just launch your game in online mode at least once.

write2varun
11-20-2012, 10:09 AM
thank you it worked