PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 Possibility or not

ilovebleach2
01-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Well how Assassins creed brotherhood ended they are most likely going to make a sequel to the Brotherhood Assassins creed. But will the Sequel be the last one? Also how will this assassins creed be played out? So will it come out I am not sure cause I do not know.How they ended the sequel to the second one this game should be epic and most likely the last one. So will it even come out or not? And if it does come out will it be the epic finale of this great gaming saga? We shall find out. (I know this is like a thread to a million other threads like this one but hey different opinions and different reasoning)

ChaosxNetwork
01-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is NOT 3 its not /3 it is nothing to do with the main part of the trilogy why can so little number of people understand this? It is bascially what Halo 3:ODST and Halo: Reach are to the rest of the main trilogy...
Also why did you need to start a new thread when there are many others like this? Please use this thread for you ideas: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/8251094497/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/1)

Neo_Age
01-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is NOT 3 its not /3 it is nothing to do with the main part of the trilogy why can so little number of people understand this? It is bascially what Halo 3:ODST and Halo: Reach are to the rest of the main trilogy...

If AC:B was just multiplayer or at best could be considered DLC to AC2 I could believe that but the fact that its a full length game and has a huge plot development at the end its fair to say that its meant to be part of the main story.

As to the OP's original question, I think Ubisoft would be rather foolish to not continue using the Animus. Perhaps not focusing on Desmond and his ancestors but other subjects. Would be interesting to play a game as subject 16 to be honest, see what they did to him.

ChaosxNetwork
01-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Yes it is obviously part of the main story, but is not part of the main trilogy... hence the fact there is no 3 in the title. Once again like what Reach is to the rest of the Halo trilogy...

Neo_Age
01-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
Yes it is obviously part of the main story, but is not part of the main trilogy... hence the fact there is no 3 in the title. Once again like what Reach is to the rest of the Halo trilogy...

Reach is its own story without needing support from the trilogy (technically its the trilogy's prequel) where as AC:B has story elements that directly impact AC3.

Its really a case of symantics I suppose and I guess one could say AC:B is AC2.5.

rileypoole1234
01-02-2011, 06:07 PM
The only reason it's not called AC3 is because there isn't a new ancestor. The plot takes a gigantic step forward. This is definatly a full game. It's the sequel to AC2.

breakdown89
01-02-2011, 07:18 PM
yes, as others have stated before, this is NOT ACIII. that being said however, AC:B is very much a sequel to AC2, and can thus be considered as an "ACIII", even though there is no 3 at the end of it lol.

Serrachio
01-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Brotherhood is not a sequel.

It is a continuation.

People don't think of FF:X-2 as a sequel because it isn't FF:XI, just like how Brotherhood isn't AC3.

breakdown89
01-02-2011, 07:39 PM
eh.....sequel, continuation, it's pretty much the same in my eyes lol.

Shoptawman
01-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Brotherhood is Assassin's Creed 2 1/2. Kind of like how Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories was basically Kingdom Hearts 1 1/2.

LaCava1
01-02-2011, 08:44 PM
I don't recall there ever being an Assassin's Creed 3, so how is there Assassin's Creed 4?

Masta_Pain
01-03-2011, 04:54 AM
Really? ANOTHER THREAD about this? Look, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is not Assassin's Creed 3. A numbered sequel in the AC universe means a new ancestor.
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> Is it a sequel to Assassin's Creed 2?
Yes, it continues the story of Ezio.
<LI> Is it just an expansion to AC2?
No, it is a fully fleshed out game and advances the modern day story drastically with some extremely important plot points.
<LI>If it's a full game, why isn't it called Assassin's Creed 3?
Because a numbered sequel in this series means there needs to be a new ancestor. Even though it is a full game, just to help you understand, just think of it as Assassin's Creed 2.5 .
[/list]
I permit anyone on this board to copy/paste this post whenever this stupid question gets asked again.

Razrback16
01-03-2011, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Neo_Age:
I suppose and I guess one could say AC:B is AC2.5.

Exactly.

Black_Widow9
01-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please use the above linked Topic for this discussion.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>