PDA

View Full Version : First Japanes campain problem

thisell
10-25-2004, 11:07 AM
I´m running the first Japanese campain, KI 43 IA is the plane. When i have fougth my way thru 5 missions and about to start the 6:th, i start on a airfield under attack. This scramble missions contains about +20 enimy planes, fast p39 etc. How am i suppose to win when i only have 6 friendly planes. The enemy comes from 3 directions, Please help me anyone?

Im on hight realism level and want it that way....

thisell
10-25-2004, 11:07 AM
I´m running the first Japanese campain, KI 43 IA is the plane. When i have fougth my way thru 5 missions and about to start the 6:th, i start on a airfield under attack. This scramble missions contains about +20 enimy planes, fast p39 etc. How am i suppose to win when i only have 6 friendly planes. The enemy comes from 3 directions, Please help me anyone?

Im on hight realism level and want it that way....

A.K.Davis
10-25-2004, 12:35 PM
Run away. Live to fight another day.

"Winning" in a realistic war sim does not mean shooting all the bad guys down. Just try staying alive.

I'd get in the air fast and use my superior maneuverability to dodge my way out of there. You should have much more fight time than the 39s, as they will be low on fuel (or should be).

thisell
10-25-2004, 11:12 PM
Thank you!, I run south and then turn east and landed on a abandon airfiel on an island. I wait there until ten remaining planes over my home base left. Then a made a smooth calm flight back and land as the only remaining plane im my squadron.
Fortunatly, new pilots and planes arrive on next misson and I am now ready again to attack them!

adadaead
10-25-2004, 11:23 PM
LOL i love pugs.