PDA

View Full Version : Re supply on other bases

htintin
03-31-2005, 10:50 PM
I've read that no re supply (fuel, torpedo, crews, food :-) ) are available on other bases (except your home base ubt it end the patrol), and i've read that this problem will be solve in the patch, i've installed the patch, no prob, but no re supply at all, nowhere ... how activate re supply if it exist, thanks.
otherwise, the game works perfectly for me, just few crashes (3 or 4, on 100 hours of game) and no stranges bugs.

thx 4 ur works ! great game.

htintin
03-31-2005, 10:50 PM
I've read that no re supply (fuel, torpedo, crews, food :-) ) are available on other bases (except your home base ubt it end the patrol), and i've read that this problem will be solve in the patch, i've installed the patch, no prob, but no re supply at all, nowhere ... how activate re supply if it exist, thanks.
otherwise, the game works perfectly for me, just few crashes (3 or 4, on 100 hours of game) and no stranges bugs.

thx 4 ur works ! great game.

Black-Phoenix
04-01-2005, 12:26 AM
I've done it before to see how it works. Didn't test it all the way but it seems you can refuel and then go for another mission cept the mission is to go to your proper base.

dendarmont
04-01-2005, 03:06 AM
I do it almost every mission,

when i'm dokked at st.nazaire and coming from the area's around ireland then i'm alwast first stop at brest.
Just go in there and press esc. then you must choose : dock at brest,lorient...... Then you're going to your startmenu,press career==> continue career and you wil be transferred to the base quarters,you're not be able to buy upgrades for your boat.When you start a mission,the mission wil be : patrol grid NULL.
Just go patrol where you want or return to your actually base,in my case i go back to st.nazaire.

grttz hope it helps