PDA

View Full Version : Petition: Assassin's Creed Revelations Deluxe Edition on Steam

Nintynuts
11-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Please cast your vote and make yourself heard!

Reply for added emphasis too!

andrius_2012
11-06-2011, 11:01 AM
I'll only buy the deluxe edition, and I want the game con my Steam library, so, or they launch the edition on Steam or I won't buy the game.

ezzio_
11-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Please do allow us to experience the game at its fullest for those of us who like to purchase our games from steam. I (and many other people) don't mind having to pay a little more for it, and quite certainly nobody opposes being at least given the opportunity to choose.

Jexx21
11-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by ezzio_:
Please do allow us to experience the game at its fullest for those of us who like to purchase our games from steam. I (and many other people) don't mind having to pay a little more for it, and quite certainly nobody opposes being at least given the opportunity to choose.

You realize that the only true content you are gonna get from a deluxe edition is a 30 minute mission right?

ezzio_
11-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
You realize that the only true content you are gonna get from a deluxe edition is a 30 minute mission right?
Of course!(?) If I'm willing to pay the extra price for merely 30 minutes of extra play on Steam, why would it be so difficult for them to give us this option?

crunchipop
11-06-2011, 09:56 PM
I was buy the game in steam cause this is only for this way here, may be ubisoft listen finally to customers and set a deluxe edition in steam.

Nintynuts
11-07-2011, 02:35 AM
Thanks for your votes replies so far, although I'm disappointed there's only been around 25 votes when the thread has been viewed over 250 times.

C'mon people it's 2 clicks, even if it's not what you're looking for, take a second to support your fellow assassins!

Let's keep up the good work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Coitsu
11-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Come on Ubi people, we want the upgrade deluxe on Steam, we want to know all the truth

spectatorx
11-12-2011, 01:29 AM
I'm not buying games via steam because i do not like this platform and i like to put a box on shelf.

Digital versions are for nuubzorz! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TiberiusAC
11-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Yeah,the steam version is pretty poor,there should be an upgrade to deluxe version like it was for ACB!

spectatorx
11-14-2011, 11:17 AM
Few minutes ago i've preordered my copy of revelations nexus edition ;-)

AssassinsRouge
11-14-2011, 03:29 PM
I am new to the world of computer games. I have AC, AC:II and AC:B for the PC. Only discovering the series lately I was able to pick up all three titles for 30 or just over during a sale on Steam. It was great to be able to play all 3 games one after the other with all the DLC as well. I felt I had a more fluid experience than I would have otherwise had playing without the DLC.

Although tiny in comparison to the main game I don't like missing out anything. Sadly we are forced to dp this when developers hold back content for finical gain.

I will be holding off my purchase of AC:R on PC until I can buy the deluxe or complete edition. I do have a PS3 and bought the games for PS3 lately and may buy the deluxe edition for the PS3 to tide me over until I can play the game in all it's glory on PC.

Nintynuts
11-15-2011, 04:24 PM
Fantastic! over 50 votes, with a strong show of desire for the deluxe edition. Lets keep it up!
Thanks to everyone so far

Mew323
11-16-2011, 10:14 PM
if there's no deluxe edition on Steam I won't be buying it at launch

I'll wait for a sale

sp_dv
11-22-2011, 07:33 AM
Gimme dat deluxe edition on Steam Udumbs... please

TOTALVICE
11-23-2011, 06:11 AM
First was EA, now UBI.
You really not understand?
We love STEAM and we will not buy games on other stores.
Really, you like nazi.

lhgvboy28
11-26-2011, 07:19 AM
Steam for the win. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Nintynuts
11-27-2011, 04:38 PM
Over 75 votes, wow guys, awesome job! Lets see if we can beat 100 by release. Still an excellent show for the deluxe edition http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

killaddict12
11-29-2011, 10:26 PM
I'll only Buy the Deluxe Edition like ACB on Steam.

camelkaze
01-14-2012, 02:19 AM
I still didnt buy it and wait for the Deluxe Edition come later on Steam ... I really dont want to miss out on the Vlad Mission. Dont want to watch it on youtube... Just let us buy it, Ubi!! (I will probably give up when its coming close to the next Assassins Creed ...)

SharakPL
10-18-2012, 03:03 PM
I am new to the world of computer games. I have AC, AC:II and AC:B for the PC. Only discovering the series lately I was able to pick up all three titles for 30 or just over during a sale on Steam. It was great to be able to play all 3 games one after the other with all the DLC as well. I felt I had a more fluid experience than I would have otherwise had playing without the DLC.

Although tiny in comparison to the main game I don't like missing out anything. Sadly we are forced to dp this when developers hold back content for finical gain.

I will be holding off my purchase of AC:R on PC until I can buy the deluxe or complete edition. I do have a PS3 and bought the games for PS3 lately and may buy the deluxe edition for the PS3 to tide me over until I can play the game in all it's glory on PC.
Same here. I always buy 100% complete game and as there are packs and dlcs for this one, buying basic is absolutely NO deal.