PDA

View Full Version : Pc version cancelled

minimagge
11-25-2011, 01:08 PM
just comes to show how much they belives in they're fans. thanks ubisoft ill make sure not to buy any game from your 360/Ps3 collection.

i was looking forward to this game on pc because i hait playing fps games with Controller, mouse and keyboard is clearly superior why would you cancelled a game that started on computer and had a awesome Pc fan base then just go around they're back and stab them. just come to show that ubisoft is not to be trusted.

Tianyu86411
11-27-2011, 10:40 PM
As a hard core fan of Tom Clancy's franchise, I am extremely disappointed by UBI! Looks like there would be no more Rainbow Six and Splinter Cell for PC....and perhaps the future Assassin's Creed titles. Well, UBI soft, what can I say?! You have a bunch of excellent developers with brilliant ideas for games while you also have some idiots who make the development and business decisions about anti-piracy methods. Simply abandon PC gamers is not the right solution! Does Activision stop making call of duty for PC? Does EA stop making Battle Field for PC? You know what, the best way for you guys to battle with piracy is to stop making games! If you guys continue this, you will lose another hardcore fan who always consider the big title from UBI as must have every year!