PDA

View Full Version : HEY!

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 11:16 PM
What program do you use to Open videos that you have recorded on FB? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 11:16 PM
What program do you use to Open videos that you have recorded on FB? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 11:21 PM
I could be wrong but I always thought you had to view them through FB. I dont know if a media player will do it or not. Never tried that. I always watch them in FB.

...and once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been and there you long to return.
~leonardo de vinci

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 11:29 PM
The "Video" you record is an ordinary "textfile" were all the actions of the flight are stored, so the FB Engine know how and what to playback (if it happens to work properly...)

It's not a "video" in a classic way, which you can watch like the many IL2 Movies spread around...you'd have to use a program like "fraps" to capture the in-Game scenes to a videofile /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 12:30 AM
Now better record only *.ntrk files or you'l have ##BIG## Problems on Playback. Dunno if this is generalised But to me It always shows the default skin no matter what skin I use, when I record them as *.ntrk. But anyway, is better then showing me shoting in the air after some invisible bogey's ./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

<center>"The show must go on..."<center>
<center>http://www.btinternet.com/~jj_b/vaw/images/iar81t.jpg </center>
<center>A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great'
landing is one after which they can use the plane again<center>

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:23 AM
I have no problems viewing 'normal' tracks made in 1.1b, old (1.0)'normal' tracks are fnebbed.
I can however view old ntrk's in 1.1b.

Evenso a big YAY for the patch!! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

'Smoke and a pancake?'

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 07:18 AM
What - theres a patch out?