PDA

View Full Version : Climbing the Ferdinando di Napoli tower...

Meleth1977
04-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Hi,

I'm stuck and I can't seem to find any help online. How on earth do I climb the Borgia Tower beloning to Ferdinando di Napoli?
Killing him off was very easy (easiest one?) but I cannot figure out how to get up that damn tower! Anyone?

fotofrik
04-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Double jump maybe?

Meleth1977
04-03-2011, 12:39 PM
What's a double jump?

Edit: Do you mean that extra long leap Rosa teaches Ezio in ACII? I've got Leonardo's glove and I've tried that kind of jump all over the tower but without result.

fotofrik
04-04-2011, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Meleth1977:
What's a double jump?

Edit: Do you mean that extra long leap Rosa teaches Ezio in ACII? I've got Leonardo's glove and I've tried that kind of jump all over the tower but without result.

Exactly! I didn have any problem with this tower.
P.S. Did you hit shift after double jump!

EcLiPzZz
04-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Every Borgia Tower looks like the same, you just have to start at the good side. There's a side, where you can get up to about half of the tower, but no further, and there's one route, which actually gets you to the top.

kriss3d
04-05-2011, 12:31 AM
I dont recall if its the tower im thinking of. But with one of the towers i did have problems. It took me quite a while to get up there. The solution is to use those wooden bars holding the banners hanging.

Meleth1977
04-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by EcLiPzZz:
Every Borgia Tower looks like the same, you just have to start at the good side. There's a side, where you can get up to about half of the tower, but no further, and there's one route, which actually gets you to the top.

Not all Borgia Towers are the same. Infact, I'd say they are all different. For exampel, there is one you have to jump down on to a wooden platform and then hang on to the edge of that get further, around a corner and then up again.

Meleth1977
04-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Managed it finally, took some trying though. I think I was hitting the shift key to soon or to late...