PDA

View Full Version : Amulet bug?

pjohansson
02-19-2005, 01:52 PM
I've been enjoying Myst IV, but managed to locate the Haven and Spire linking books before discovering everything Tomahna conceals. So, I decided to start a new game and thoroughly explore Tomahna before proceeding to either Haven or Spire.

Problem is, my amulet has failed to appear. I think my only recourse is to start another new game and hope that whatever bug prevented the appearance of the amulet remains asleep.

I'm curious, though, as to whether anyone else has encountered this bug.

Peter

pjohansson
02-19-2005, 01:52 PM
I've been enjoying Myst IV, but managed to locate the Haven and Spire linking books before discovering everything Tomahna conceals. So, I decided to start a new game and thoroughly explore Tomahna before proceeding to either Haven or Spire.

Problem is, my amulet has failed to appear. I think my only recourse is to start another new game and hope that whatever bug prevented the appearance of the amulet remains asleep.

I'm curious, though, as to whether anyone else has encountered this bug.

Peter

pjohansson
02-19-2005, 04:41 PM
Nevermind! The problem was, as old radio operators are fond of saying, "a short between the headphones."

I had spent so much time in Spire that I had forgotten where I had encountered the amulet -- but have just now remembered.

Peter