PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed

IanShadow
11-27-2007, 08:43 AM
I have to say that I was very disappointed with the Robert assassination. If I wanted to play Dynasty Warriors then I would have bought Dynasty Warriors. I played through the game killing as few guards as possible, throwing people off roof tops to quickly end fights, and running away and hiding when possible through 8 assassinations. But in the end I have to fight uncounted hordes of soldiers in a duel?!? If it was a duel then I should have fought Robert alone. And forcing me in a box where I can't go past a memory wall but I can be attacked through it was EXTREEMLY frustrating. Then I get the same thing in Masafy.

It would have been ok if I could have run back along the path being chased by the soldiers so that I could face a few at a time or if they had some part of the canyon that I could climb (I can climb a 10 story building but not some rocks?!?!?) but putting me in a box so that I can't do what was fun in the game is EXTREEMLY disappointing.

Last time I checked I was supposed to be an assassin, not a brick warrior.

the maxz
11-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Yeah I think you are right there. the end of the game isnt as good as the rest. It doesnt let you do the things how you want them to do.

deskpe
11-27-2007, 08:57 AM
you did all the "normal" assassination stuff on the decoy remember?

iPlunder
11-27-2007, 02:19 PM
I like the spoiler warning on this thread.

AirRon_2K7
11-27-2007, 02:27 PM
Yeah, dude, read the rules. Post a spoiler warning before you give away plot details... especially plot details at the end of the frickin' game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

NECESARY_EVIL
11-27-2007, 02:35 PM
*Ahem* SPOILERS...

Ya the Ending assassination Would have been amazing if it was something like the rest

(idea: sneak through the crowd as he is trying to convince Richard of his plans. then leap and kill him....)

And I even Got A glitch when i went to kill him. I threw im on the ground and pulled out my hidden blade and the game just reloaded from the beginning of the level as if I had died. ?

princeofyo
11-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Way to ruin the end for me....

MiniAssasin
11-27-2007, 05:43 PM
i think peopel should get over the whole spoiler thing

i know everything about pretty much every game i play and it never spoils it for me.

you people are way too touchy

Marek86
11-27-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by IanShadow:
I have to say that I was very disappointed with the Robert assassination. If I wanted to play Dynasty Warriors then I would have bought Dynasty Warriors. I played through the game killing as few guards as possible, throwing people off roof tops to quickly end fights, and running away and hiding when possible through 8 assassinations. But in the end I have to fight uncounted hordes of soldiers in a duel?!? If it was a duel then I should have fought Robert alone. And forcing me in a box where I can't go past a memory wall but I can be attacked through it was EXTREEMLY frustrating. Then I get the same thing in Masafy.

It would have been ok if I could have run back along the path being chased by the soldiers so that I could face a few at a time or if they had some part of the canyon that I could climb (I can climb a 10 story building but not some rocks?!?!?) but putting me in a box so that I can't do what was fun in the game is EXTREEMLY disappointing.

Last time I checked I was supposed to be an assassin, not a brick warrior.

I honestly enjoyed taking on battalions of guards. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif