PDA

View Full Version : Question about DNA Sequence 14 AC 2 (possible spoilers?)

gomez99
06-25-2011, 02:46 AM
Bought AC 2 off of psn a couple weeks ago now and I'm having some problems getting DNA sequence 14 started. I did the codex puzzle with all 30 pages and the game autosaved. I can no longer rotate the pages so it is done correctly.

After doing so though no other main storyline marker popped up. The DLC of DNA 12 and 13 did come with the download and I've already done 12. Do I have to complete 13 as well before I can start 14?

Thanks

iN3krO
06-25-2011, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by gomez99:
Bought AC 2 off of psn a couple weeks ago now and I'm having some problems getting DNA sequence 14 started. I did the codex puzzle with all 30 pages and the game autosaved. I can no longer rotate the pages so it is done correctly.

After doing so though no other main storyline marker popped up. The DLC of DNA 12 and 13 did come with the download and I've already done 12. Do I have to complete 13 as well before I can start 14?

Thanks

of course you need to... it's like if you want to kill al-mualim before killing roberto de sable...

Also, in sequence 13 i see the best phrase that ezio said ever in his life http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
SPOILERS***<span class="ev_code_WHITE"> When he kills Savonarola</span>***

gomez99
06-25-2011, 03:48 AM
Ok thanks. I was just wondering because 12 and 13 were dlc so if somebody was to play this without the dlc they'd have to go to 14 first.

iN3krO
06-25-2011, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by gomez99:
Ok thanks. I was just wondering because 12 and 13 were dlc so if somebody was to play this without the dlc they'd have to go to 14 first.

I had the same question about it.... Who played the game before buy the DLC how would they play the DLC missions? Maybe they have to replay the whole game?...

I don't really like DLC's... if they weren't released with the PC version i would not play them cuz it's really a money cow -.-''...

Artemis88
06-25-2011, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide: I had the same question about it.... Who played the game before buy the DLC how would they play the DLC missions? Maybe they have to replay the whole game?...

I pretty much played the game, then bought the DLCs as they were released. What happens is Rebecca notifies you of the corrupted memories being fixed and you can play them as they had happened chronologically.