PDA

View Full Version : Pax Romanos

Tennant2010
04-28-2011, 12:12 AM
Help i have blundered into this level with shattered armour and in my opinion not enough health to complete the level, to give you an idea i have entered this sequence with only 56% synced. how do i abort this level and complete some other things to up the sync and get more armour and health? It doesn't seem to want to let me abort? Any help would be greatful as i dont realy want to start the game again.

Ureh
04-28-2011, 01:12 AM
Any missions after obtaining the apple from San Pietro courtyard cannot be aborted.

Your best bet without starting over is to be as stealthy as possible as you make your way to Cesare. Loot the guards always for medicine and ammo and practice your combat skills in VR training.

Tennant2010
04-28-2011, 02:41 AM
holy crap on a cracker............... ok thanks for your help, so i am to assume i can no longer go back and complete other levels till i finish the game?

Ureh
04-28-2011, 09:11 AM
After you complete the game and finish watching the credits you should be able to replay the missions.

oliacr
03-23-2012, 09:43 PM
After you complete the game and finish watching the credits you should be able to replay the missions.

You can replay the missions , with cheats included!