PDA

View Full Version : HEY UBISOFT!!! Don't Make Assassins Creed 3 the LAST Game!!

FreshPrinceoba3
11-20-2011, 04:47 PM
DONT END THE GAME JUST YET! this franchise is too profitable to end this quickly. By ending assassins creed next year, many players wont be satisfied. I say that we keep the game going. Maybe continue with shao jun (chinese assassin from assassins creed embers) or darim (altairs son). Just because the game will end in 2012 and the actual year 2012 is coming up, dont end it. Also, the game doesnt have to be a trilogy. Look at Call of Duty, Halo, 2k, madden and many more. They continue to satisfy the gaming world and rack up major $$. If ubisoft doesnt want to continue to make assassins creed, another company will pick it up (halo). PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Hear me out. Dont end the game just yet!!!

BK-110
11-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Assassin's Creed III will just be the end of Desmond's story, take it easy. There will be more games, the franchise is far too profitable for them to end it already.

Altair661
11-20-2011, 05:07 PM
If Ubisoft is smart, Id say you'd have to wait for the Next Gen for another full fledged AC game. And Bungie stopped making Halo because they didn't want to run it into the ground. But Microsoft realizes it's there only good exclusive besides Gears of War and will milk as much money out of it as possible. I hope Ubisoft doesn't run AC into the ground. They already are scaring me by running through the first series in 5 years...

roostersrule2
11-20-2011, 05:20 PM
AC3 is not the last game nor have they said it's Desmond's last game. Ubisoft have never said it's Desmond's last game and if they have I need a source. Anyway they said that AFTER AC3 they want to slow down the yearly releases and make a new game every 2 or so years. Which could be nothing but good for the series.

FreshPrinceoba3
11-20-2011, 05:32 PM
http://www.videogamer.com/xbox...end_by_dec_2012.html (http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/assassins_creed_revelations/news/desmonds_assassins_creed_story_to_end_by_dec_2012. html)

i have seen a couple of these...heres a great example of what i mean

roostersrule2
11-20-2011, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by FreshPrinceoba3:
http://www.videogamer.com/xbox...end_by_dec_2012.html (http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/assassins_creed_revelations/news/desmonds_assassins_creed_story_to_end_by_dec_2012. html)

i have seen a couple of these...heres a great example of what i mean Is that Dec 2012 in the game or real life?

BK-110
11-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Real life. They obviously want to end the 2012-story before 2012 is over. Read the article, it's obvious what they mean.

""We had such a complex and strong narrative that we ourselves did our best to just try to execute these games before that date," Amacio added. "It would be stupid of us to be centring a game on a semi-reality and then have that conclusion happen after that date in real life.""

roostersrule2
11-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by BK-110:
Real life. They obviously want to end the 2012-story before 2012 is over. Read the article, it's obvious what they mean.

""We had such a complex and strong narrative that we ourselves did our best to just try to execute these games before that date," Amacio added. "It would be stupid of us to be centring a game on a
semi-reality and then have that conclusion happen after that date in real life."" Yea your probably right but after Desmond is it going to before or after 2012.

milkjake123
11-21-2011, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BK-110:

""We had such a complex and strong narrative that we ourselves did our best to just try to execute these games before that date," Amacio added. "It would be stupid of us to be centring a game on a
semi-reality and then have that conclusion happen after that date in real life."" Yea your probably right but after Desmond is it going to before or after 2012. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it sounds to me like ubisoft wants us to "think" theyre going with an end of the world plot. however, with how close theyre pushing it, i dont see them ending the world. the only way that would be mind blowing, is if the world actually did end but then our minds wouldnt be the only thing blowing...

hinhin96329
11-21-2011, 02:24 AM
I think ac3 will be the end of the story of Desmond, but not for the whole series.