PDA

View Full Version : Complete release list Ubisoft - First Quarter (NO Assassin's Creed)

The_Sphinx
02-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Hi there,

This is the official first quarter-release list from Ubisoft. I guess this finally ends the "Assassin's Creed in March" debacle.

- Asphalt 2 (PSP)
- Blazing Angels (Wii)
- Blazing Angels: Secret Missions (PC, Xbox 360)
- Dogz 2 (GBA)
- Driver: Parallel Lines (PC, Wii)
- Driver 76 (PSP)
- Enchanted Arms (PS3)
- Final Fantasy XII (PS2, Europe)
- IL-2 1946 (PC)
- Mind Quiz (DS)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (PC, Xbox 360, PSP)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (PC, PS2, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS, GC, GBA)
- Prince of Persia: Rival Swords (Wii, PSP)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (PS3, PSP)
- Resident Evil 4 (PC)
- Rocky Balboa (PSP)
- Silent Hunter 4 (PC)
- The Settlers 2: 10th Anniversary (DS)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS3)

DeAdLy2323
02-01-2007, 12:49 PM
THX! Now i know so much more about assassins creed! this will really bring up discussion and now everyone will know everything about it there is to know (what did i just say?)

The_Sphinx
02-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by DeAdLy2323:
THX! Now i know so much more about assassins creed! this will really bring up discussion and now everyone will know everything about it there is to know (what did i just say?)

Quit the nonsense, son.

I was just pointing out that there is no chance on a First Quarter release, like some of us here think. That's all.

There is no need for further discussion about possible release dates, that's not the point of this thread.

Gbucket
02-02-2007, 04:39 AM
AC is planned for later this year, not March.

MrN78
02-02-2007, 02:37 PM
The later the better
gives em more time.

HamasAirborne28
02-03-2007, 09:30 AM
GIVE THEM MORE TIME TO MAKE A DAMM MULTIPLAYER

.eNDo.
02-03-2007, 11:08 AM
MP? IMO Mp isnt for all games and to put MP in a game like this might take away the sp value of it.

cooldude6681
02-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by .eNDo.:
MP? IMO Mp isnt for all games and to put MP in a game like this might take away the sp value of it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif I'd rather they fill up the DVD with nothing but singleplayer, rather than have a decreased singleplayer experience just so they can include a shoddy multiplayer. Unless of course, they make it a two-disc game, then they can do whatever the heck they want with the second disc.

balmazer
02-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by HamasAirborne28:
GIVE THEM MORE TIME TO MAKE A DAMM MULTIPLAYER

MP? Go play a good non MP game and you will find out that they're better off without.

katz_bg
02-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by HamasAirborne28:
GIVE THEM MORE TIME TO MAKE A DAMM MULTIPLAYER THEY WON'T DO A DAMN MULTIPLAYER BECAUSE IT WILL RUIN THE GAME

deuschle666
02-04-2007, 05:04 AM
well who knes how long later is so ill block AC outta my mind and go play zelda

RetiredHatch
02-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Go play zelda, gamestop has it listed as august (everyone knows that ain't true i hope) but you got plenty of time to play and beat zelda and maybe find some piece of hearts while your at it keep ya occupied to pass the time

Maximus1170
02-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by katz_bg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HamasAirborne28:
GIVE THEM MORE TIME TO MAKE A DAMM MULTIPLAYER THEY WON'T DO A DAMN MULTIPLAYER BECAUSE IT WILL RUIN THE GAME </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

POSTING IN ALL CAPS IS ANNOYING, PLEASE STOP. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The_Sphinx
02-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Let's not turn this thread into another we-want-multiplayer campaign..

XxKillabytexX
02-13-2007, 04:14 AM
Hey I agree if you put MP into Assassins Creed it will ruin the game experience. Ubisoft stick to single player for Assassins ok it will be so much better if you spent your time on that.

DARKmaster702
02-13-2007, 05:01 PM
ok guys chill it was never suposed to come out in march anyway i went to many websites and about 70% of them (just made up that percentage) said that Assassins Creed is comming out on April 2. Woo Hoo. just hope that they are right about that.