PDA

View Full Version : I have to pirate the game to play it?

Tsolless
03-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Really guys, this is a really ridiculous load of nonsense.

You guys create the worst possible concieveable form of DRM and as soon as the servers go down the game can't be played since we are loaning the game for an extended period of time rather than owning it.

You've made an "unbreakeable" form of DRM to "stop pirates" but right now the pirate are able to play and people who haven't boughten the game, myself and others here are not.

Stop slapping and raping your customers and claiming that the DRM is stop pirates when it is actually to prevent used game sale.

Now I'm off to download the game so I can actually play the fool thing. I encourage everyone else to as well. I don't care about your TOS for the forums, I'm just letting you know.

Hope you don't use such a horrible form of the DRM in the future, me.

pratyush1990
03-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Pirates are not able to play because crack is not working.You cannot continue with the story.This DRM has really been tough to crack.If only they got their servers working without any problem.

adarwinter
03-08-2010, 01:36 PM
in before the lock.

the game is not cracked yet but the thing is - even if it's not cracked and the DRM is solid - this is NOT a success. this is not a WIN. costumers are losing. costumers just got burned.
this is NOT a good DRM, people.

citybuilder
03-08-2010, 02:18 PM
It doesn't matter if it's cracked yet or not, it's proven to be a HUGE inconvenience to the consumer and that is not acceptable.