PDA

View Full Version : has anyone else seen this?

XyZspineZyX
07-10-2003, 09:28 PM
for some reason when my landscape detail is on perfect, and i look at light reflecting off of water in the distance (as in a sunset or sunrise) the water looks very weird. it appears to be very low resolution but im running at a high resolution. the water looks great close up, or during the afternoon, just it looks horrible at a distance when the sun is near the horizon. does anyone else see this?

XyZspineZyX
07-10-2003, 09:28 PM
for some reason when my landscape detail is on perfect, and i look at light reflecting off of water in the distance (as in a sunset or sunrise) the water looks very weird. it appears to be very low resolution but im running at a high resolution. the water looks great close up, or during the afternoon, just it looks horrible at a distance when the sun is near the horizon. does anyone else see this?

XyZspineZyX
07-10-2003, 10:31 PM
you and your elitist problems, "My computer runs smooth as hell with perfect settings, now the other kids laugh at me" and "Oooh, what am I going to do, when I play perfect, I feel all sentimental because it's sooo real, sob, sob"

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

/This relatively meaningless post has been brought to you by Ackackman.

Duh!

[No scripts and no Pilots lounge make Ack a dull boy]