PDA

View Full Version : off topic MGS4

mefninja
10-02-2007, 08:56 PM
bran new video http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25890.html

man MGS is going to be epic.. i dunno if AC can top it

AgentCorto
10-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Nice place to post this... It isn't a matter of AC competing directly with MGS4 or not. I'm gonna but both games when they come out. They are basically completely different games.

mefninja
10-02-2007, 09:45 PM
well not completely. im sure AC devs got alot of there insperation from MGS no doubt.. both will play differnt.. obviously..

AgentCorto
10-03-2007, 02:04 PM
I think the whole point of making AC was not only to create a new type of gameplay, but also revolt the way games where done nowadays. Although some of the AC devs might like MGS as much as I do, I don't think you can get inspiration in that saga to make something like AC.
Besides, what you're poiting out makes no-sense thread wise. I mean, you crate a thread where your personal opinion is that AC won't top MGS4, but then you reply saying that AC devs got their inspiration on Kojima's game.
Is there a point to this thread?

mefninja
10-03-2007, 03:14 PM
i didn't say AC isnt going to top MGS4.. i said i dunno if it can.. MGS4 is going to be BIG!!! i was more talking about sale wise anyways.. and yes.. AC devs got lots of insperation from metal gear.. thats just a fact.. and just becaue your inspired by something doesnt make the game is going to play the exact same.. i think its safe to say with out Metal gear games like this wouldn't be

AC goty 2007 MGS goty 2008

b-busher
10-03-2007, 03:25 PM
No new gameplay there.For me anyway.