PDA

View Full Version : BOB: stereo 3D (not sound related!)

Darkbluesky
08-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Hello,

I post here my petition to Oleg and team, that they consider the use of the NVIDIA 3DStereo SDK (or another), in the development of BoB, for use of stereoscopy on BoB.

As BoB is in early development, maybe it is the chance to make the game compatible with stereoscopic vision.

FB is really AWESOME (I don't exaggerate), in stereoscopic vision, but with the *last* updates (from AEP to 4.01) the compatibility with this mode as been worsened, and seems that NVIDIA can't fix it alone.

I pray you if you could consider this. Actually, Nvidia has developed a SDK to help programmers to put 3D inside their games.

I hope this topic will be read, at least.

Thanks you,

Darkbluesky
08-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Hello,

I post here my petition to Oleg and team, that they consider the use of the NVIDIA 3DStereo SDK (or another), in the development of BoB, for use of stereoscopy on BoB.

As BoB is in early development, maybe it is the chance to make the game compatible with stereoscopic vision.

FB is really AWESOME (I don't exaggerate), in stereoscopic vision, but with the *last* updates (from AEP to 4.01) the compatibility with this mode as been worsened, and seems that NVIDIA can't fix it alone.

I pray you if you could consider this. Actually, Nvidia has developed a SDK to help programmers to put 3D inside their games.

I hope this topic will be read, at least.

Thanks you,

adriatic
08-19-2005, 02:11 PM
Bump!!!