PDA

View Full Version : Will you miss Ezio?

DarthEzio55
06-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Well will you miss ezio?
After watching this video:Acr Road to e3 part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTKbj8PgGU8&feature=feedu)
I realized i will miss Ezio, as the main protaginist, even though i'm ready for a new one.
lol at the end when Roger smith starts talking like Ezio

DarthEzio55
06-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Well will you miss ezio?
After watching this video:Acr Road to e3 part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTKbj8PgGU8&feature=feedu)
I realized i will miss Ezio, as the main protaginist, even though i'm ready for a new one.
lol at the end when Roger smith starts talking like Ezio

cless711
06-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Yes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I feel like I know him so well. I've seen him through his gravest of times and the greatest times of his life. I just hope we get a good closing for Ezio, as he deserves it.

albertwesker22
06-28-2011, 07:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cless711:
Yes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I feel like I know him so well. I've seen him through his gravest of times and the greatest times of his life. I just hope we get a good closing for Ezio, as he deserves it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most people want Ezio's "good ending" to be him getting gutted like a pig. I hope it ends in Ezio retiring from field work and becoming a desk Assassin.

cless711
06-28-2011, 08:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cless711:
Yes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I feel like I know him so well. I've seen him through his gravest of times and the greatest times of his life. I just hope we get a good closing for Ezio, as he deserves it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most people want Ezio's "good ending" to be him getting gutted like a pig. I hope it ends in Ezio retiring from field work and becoming a desk Assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I don't want him to die, but i would like to see him through the eyes of his son or something. Ezio has been through a lot and I think he should have a peaceful ending.

Bipolar Matt
06-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Ezio is my favorite video game character of all time. Of course I will miss him. And he deserves to go out in peaceful fashion after having set the Templars decades back in their various plans.

Conniving_Eagle
06-28-2011, 09:22 PM
They already said we might cry at the end of ACR. I hope that means something sad is going to happen that doesn't involve the death of Ezio. He is also one of my favorite characters, infact, he's probably in my top 3. Being -
1. Ezio
2. Viktor Reznov
3. Cole Phelps
I'm going to be really sad if he dies.

CRUDFACE
06-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Nope, I liked him in AC2, but after that, I felt like people kept getting dumbed down for him to look cooler.

DarthEzio55
06-28-2011, 10:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ConnivingEagle:
They already said we might cry at the end of ACR. I hope that means something sad is going to happen that doesn't involve the death of Ezio. He is also one of my favorite characters, infact, he's probably in my top 3. Being -
1. Ezio
2. Viktor Reznov
3. Cole Phelps
I'm going to be really sad if he dies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also will really miss Ezio, along with leonardo, Just hoping that we might catch a glimpse of him in acr

JJTHoukes
06-28-2011, 11:43 PM
How cool would it be to see Ezio's face trough his child's eyes as it's getting born?

Kind of like the Fallout 3 intro, I guess, but..

Scrap it. That's kinda ..lame.

Oatkeeper
06-29-2011, 12:41 AM
If i am glad to see him go depends on if Ubi takes this last chance to turn him around into a true assassin. Ezio never really behaved like an assassin, and he never really pondered why his order fought this war as much as he did go wherever a finger pointed him becuase it meant he could have his revenge (though part of that is that the villains apparently got more generically evil over the 300 years between the crusades and renaissancs)

I really like how exio is being described in ACR, but i wont see how much he really has matured until i can play the game.

an-assassin
06-29-2011, 02:17 AM
I love Ezio, but if he doesnt die, then i would be really angry. Not because I hate him, but I want to see my favorite characters death. But although I love Ezio, I think that 3 games will be enough for him.

iN3krO
06-29-2011, 04:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ConnivingEagle:
1. Ezio
2. Viktor Reznov
3. Cole Phelps

Reznov is a good char xD

my top3:
1. Altair
2. Gordon Freeman
3. Reznov

If Ezio didn't trust everyone like he did in Ac2 i think i would think he is better :S

Bipolar Matt
06-29-2011, 06:56 AM
1. Ezio
2. Viktor Reznov
3. Cole Phelps

I just picked up LA Noire this weekend. I've played it for like an hour, and that's it. Obviously I have a long way to go, but so far it doesn't seem like Phelps has much of a personality.

Conniving_Eagle
06-29-2011, 10:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
1. Ezio
2. Viktor Reznov
3. Cole Phelps

I also will really miss Ezio, along with leonardo, Just hoping that we might catch a glimpse of him in acr </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Leonardo dies in 1513 or something, either him or Machiavelli, I can't remember.

Conniving_Eagle
06-29-2011, 10:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
1. Ezio
2. Viktor Reznov
3. Cole Phelps

Reznov is a good char xD

my top3:
1. Altair
2. Gordon Freeman
3. Reznov

If Ezio didn't trust everyone like he did in Ac2 i think i would think he is better :S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like Altair if they gave him more of a personality and accent. Not necessarily make him rash like Ezio, but they didn't have to not give him a personality to show the he was calm/tranquil.

Conniving_Eagle
06-29-2011, 10:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
1. Ezio
2. Viktor Reznov
3. Cole Phelps

I just picked up LA Noire this weekend. I've played it for like an hour, and that's it. Obviously I have a long way to go, but so far it doesn't seem like Phelps has much of a personality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll like him more as you play through the story. It has good character development, and you learn more about him through his WWII flashbacks, just like you'll learn more about Altair in Ezio's flashbacks. If you disagree with his personality, I still simply admire is proffesional curteous attitude, he seems like a real person/detective.

NORTHBOERN1
06-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Yes.

blazefp
06-29-2011, 01:29 PM
not at all, actually i think Ezio shouldn't even appear on ACR. Thay should have changed this time. Ezio's life was already full at ACB, only a legendary person would achieve what he did. ACR is already too far-fetched to only one guy. In my opinion Ezio should be putted to rest right at the end of ACB, with 47 years old. Having a son with over 50 years is a little bit hard especially when the life expectancy at that age was around 35 and people use to have more than 5 kids because most of them used to die when they were still children.

So nup, i don't think I'm going to miss him sory

albertwesker22
06-29-2011, 01:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
not at all, actually i think Ezio shouldn't even appear on ACR. Thay should have changed this time. Ezio's life was already full at ACB, only a legendary person would achieve what he did. ACR is already too far-fetched to only one guy. In my opinion Ezio should be putted to rest right at the end of ACB, with 47 years old. Having a son with over 50 years is a little bit hard especially when the life expectancy at that age was around 35 and people use to have more than 5 kids because most of them used to die when they were still children.

So nup, i don't think I'm going to miss him sory </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio is 52 years old, there is nothing far fetched about his age. People act like a 35 year old in the 1500's would resemble their 85 year old Grandpa.

Its not hard to believe that Ezio has stayed healthy, people used to dine on rotten meat back then just to avoid starvation, then the rotten meat would in turn kill them. People used to freeze their asses off in the street(Ezio keeps warm in his safe houses). People also got mugged and killed by bandits(Ezio has bad *** sword skills and recruits to help him out).

Its not hard to believe that Ezio has avoided all these things, especially with the recources the Assassins had at the time. Also its not unusual for a man in his mid fifties to have his first child at that age.

The Apple of Eden is far fetched, Ezio's health is not.

rileypoole1234
06-29-2011, 02:35 PM
I don't get how people can even think he dies at the end. If he dies, there'll be no free roam in Constantinople after the main story ends. There must be, he can't die. It would be a really bad ending. He'll live, he won't retire, he'll be the same.

Catie
06-29-2011, 05:06 PM
YES! I'll miss Ezio a lot, i'm practically in love (tehee :P)
A very good point rileypoole1234. I sure hope that will be the case. If he dies, I will be heartbroken :'(

dxsxhxcx
06-29-2011, 06:16 PM
I won't say I hate Ezio, but I already had enough of him, I wish this game were 70% about Altair, 20% about Ezio and 10% about Desmond (or 20% about Desmond and 10% about Ezio)... but it seems this won't be the case, so to answer the question, no, I won't miss Ezio... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

roostersrule2
06-29-2011, 06:44 PM
i dont think ezio will die because then there might not be free roam but yes i will miss ezio and i hope they bring in the next character with as much backstory as they did with ezio not like they did with altair but in saying that altair is awesome

NewBlade200
06-29-2011, 06:46 PM
I was ready to leave Ezio after AC2. I am definitely ready now. We have had fun with him and we also have not.
We've seen him come out of his mothers womb to entering and exiting a hostile Vatican without being killed.
When a character gets as far as he can then its time to leave him/her. I think Ezio has had a good run, but to milk him like this all that's happening is disrespect to him.
However, if they can develop him in ways that I believe he would have been incomplete without or couldn't be done without him, then fire away.

Orobas88
06-29-2011, 11:00 PM
No, not at all. I don't care if they kill him or not, but I am really, really tired of him and was annoyed when I learned he is going to be in Revelations.

At the end of Brotherhood he's an old man who is the grand master of the entire assassin order, has legions of highly skilled assassin underlings, has defeated basically every important Templar of his time, and has a somewhat ridiculous arsenal of weapons with which he can very easily kill dozens of guards at a time. Where can his story even go?

I didn't like him starting at the end of AC2, and having to yawn through another game full of his idealized, overpowered blandness just wore me out.

blazefp
06-30-2011, 02:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I don't get how people can even think he dies at the end. If he dies, there'll be no free roam in Constantinople after the main story ends. There must be, he can't die. It would be a really bad ending. He'll live, he won't retire, he'll be the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'll just quote a few words from Ezio in ACB: "I've built this brotherhood to last. With or without me". Plus Ezio's friend in Constantinopla is some kind off a prince that is fighting with his brother to the control of Constantinopla. As far as i can tell that's the good guy that will keep the city far from all the bad things (starve, corruption, etc stuff like that)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally post by Albertwesker22: Its not hard to believe that Ezio has avoided all these things, especially with the recources the Assassins had at the time. Also its not unusual for a man in his mid fifties to have his first child at that age. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At that time there was no vaccines wich was a big breaktrough in life expectancy at the beggining of the 19th century. Plus people didn't wash their hands before eating, there was no hospital so if you got an infection big enough it would eventually kill you, there was the black pleague at that time and this list go on and on...
It wasn't easy to go further than 40 years old. Having a son at 50s wasn't hard even at that age, what was hard was to keep it alive with all this problems. I'm not saying that that's impossible, but it was quite a feat sanded

albertwesker22
06-30-2011, 03:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">At that time there was no vaccines wich was a big breaktrough in life expectancy at the beggining of the 19th century. Plus people didn't wash their hands before eating, there was no hospital so if you got an infection big enough it would eventually kill you, there was the black pleague at that time and this list go on and on...
It wasn't easy to go further than 40 years old. Having a son at 50s wasn't hard even at that age, what was hard was to keep it alive with all this problems. I'm not saying that that's impossible, but it was quite a feat sanded. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The point I was making, was that Ezio is one man. Out of the millions of people who lived at that time, people got lucky...some lived into their 60's, 70's and even 80's. I just don't find it that far fetched, that Ezio lived that far into his life. He could just have a strong immune system.

SleezeRocker
06-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Yeah..I will, I think it's because we get to see (live or however lol) Ezio growing up and (if you care enough to the series or whateveR) you kind of...make a realtion to the character.

I mean seeing Ezio in past two games it's like to me "Dam..he's be ag uy I'd love to just kick it with..or learn being an Assassin (yeah I say that but in real life I just could never kill a man lol) So yeah i'll miss Ezio after ACR but..im always down for new charcaters. It's what'll keep the game more fresh each time! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Catie
07-01-2011, 03:38 AM
Or maybe it runs in the family :P Alta´r lived far longer than that, 80 or 90 was it?

sfin1994
07-01-2011, 04:46 AM
I will miss Ezio like my sisters fat boyfriend misses cup cakes. Its not far fetched that he is 50. His Ezio freakin Auditore da Firenze. This is a man who dives off buildings into bales of hay. You think a little food poisoning or some weak guards are gonna bring him down? No. Cause he'll just assassinate their asses. Altiar is equally awesome, simply for the fact that his the ancestor of Ezio, AND he took on his whole brotherhood at the end of AC 1.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

scope2005
07-01-2011, 06:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I don't get how people can even think he dies at the end. If he dies, there'll be no free roam in Constantinople after the main story ends. There must be, he can't die. It would be a really bad ending. He'll live, he won't retire, he'll be the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just dont get how we can possibly see Ezio's death... The laws of the animus means this isn't possible - The memories desmond can access only last up until Ezio conceives Desmonds next ancestor.

At least not by seeing it through Ezio's eyes. Desmond would have to be living someone else's life (who he is related to), who witnesses Ezio's death I.e. his son...

MarcusTF
07-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Nah. I might be sad that he died if he does, but I wont miss him. I preferred Alta´r anyway.

1. Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad
2. Cole McGrath
3. Snake

masterfenix2009
07-03-2011, 08:06 PM
I have always loved Ezio. He is probably my favorite video game character. His personality was great and got even better as he grew older

monkeyuncle8
07-03-2011, 09:45 PM
no he is old and been through 2/3 of the AC series so far, move on

Mad_Fox84
07-05-2011, 12:42 PM
I don't think Ezio will die. Do you all remember from ACB, when you are playing as Desmond at Monteriggo. You discover that Ezio returns as an old man.

AssassinBlaze
07-05-2011, 01:25 PM
What is the deal with Ezios age he is 52 in revelations or whatever it is how is that old it isn't old at all especially for a master assassin who has been climbing buildings and leaping off them for 35 years, I mean he gets enough exercise. Please people stop saying Ezio is an old man when he is clearly not!

Catie
07-05-2011, 02:26 PM
I so agree to that. Espesially when you compare him to Alta´r. He was like 82 :P Hehe

And I must say my sisters boyfirends father is about 70 and he's more fit than I, and I must admit I'm quite fit myself :P

Mad_Fox84
07-05-2011, 03:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AssassinBlaze:
What is the deal with Ezios age he is 52 in revelations or whatever it is how is that old it isn't old at all especially for a master assassin who has been climbing buildings and leaping off them for 35 years, I mean he gets enough exercise. Please people stop saying Ezio is an old man when he is clearly not! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If that aimed at me I wasn't calling him an old man. I said that he returns to the villa later in life. This backs up my theory that he doesn't die in revelations.

Mad_Fox84
07-05-2011, 03:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AssassinBlaze:
What is the deal with Ezios age he is 52 in revelations or whatever it is how is that old it isn't old at all especially for a master assassin who has been climbing buildings and leaping off them for 35 years, I mean he gets enough exercise. Please people stop saying Ezio is an old man when he is clearly not! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know it isn't old. I don't have an issue with his age in Revelations. I just stated that he returns to the villa later in life. This backs up my theory that he doesn't die in revelations. Or do you think his return to the villa is before the events of revelations? He does have grey hair, but that's all we've got to go on.