PDA

View Full Version : The Offical Buildings Thread

Ru1986
12-08-2010, 05:54 AM
Hi.

Just thought i would start a little thread were we can discuss the buildings of any AC game (does not have to be just brotherhood although would be good to keep it to that to start with). So basically the idea is to tell me what your favorite landmark is and why (it could be anything for any reason).

In the end we should have the most popular landmark of the renaisence confirmed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

tyrce111
12-08-2010, 06:03 AM
I realy like the colleseum because it is huge and has alot of free running environment...

I LOVE the castel...Because its the tallest Building in the game and is great for parachuting off, plus there are loads of guards there to kill...

I like the pantheon because of the secret entrance through the roof and because it is in the trailer...

I like the assassins hideout, but it would be cool if it was like the villa and you didnt actualy have to press B or O to get inside but actualy swim under a hidden wall to get in...

k0br4
12-08-2010, 08:07 AM
I like the Pantheon for the awesome climbing..

Redfeather1975
12-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Climbing the Colosseum, to look for treasures and the glyph, made me very nervous.
I remember my hands sweating when I was navigating the highest parts.
Ezio fell off of it once too. due to my nervousness. Aiyeeeeeee

obliviondoll
12-08-2010, 08:44 AM
Coliseum and Pantheon for me.

The first two landmarks I purchased, and SO PRETTY!

I love them both and can't choose a favourite.

gutarjunky
12-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by tyrce111:

I LOVE the castel...Because its the tallest Building in the game and is great for parachuting off, plus there are loads of guards there to kill...

I like the assassins hideout, but it would be cool if it was like the villa and you didnt actualy have to press B or O to get inside but actualy swim under a hidden wall to get in...

What he said ^ http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif