PDA

View Full Version : Help please

tenclub23
11-17-2007, 09:05 AM
Hey guys im at the point where its telling me to either go to Jerusalem, Acre or Damascus and talk to the Bureau leader. So ive went to each city, talked to them they give me info on the person...and then i leave and i have no objectives...except save the citizen ones...and thats it...im kinda lost. i should be on my 4th assassination and like idk what to do. they give me the info and tell me where to go...but then i have nothing. Also alot of the districts are still all blocked with the blue wall.

So if anyone knows what to do please let me know. also how to unlock different parts of the city.

But anyway i like the game alot. yes it could be better, but so could every game. i think people just hyped it up so much its kinda hard not to be disappointed. but ino that its a pretty darn good game.

b-busher
11-17-2007, 09:11 AM
You must get the viewpoints from the district the guy in the bereau said either rich middle or poor.

edsegundo
11-17-2007, 09:12 AM
im havin the same problem i already got all the view points in damascus and jeruslem and i cant find any of the investigations for the fourth memory block please help

tenclub23
11-17-2007, 09:13 AM
how do i get passed the blue walls tho? i just looked at my game and im now in acre looking for william dulmafarrat or however its spelled. im in the poor district and the rich and middle district are blocked off. how can i get to them?

tenclub23
11-17-2007, 09:23 AM
ugh sorry for posting again i just wanna bump this cuz i really wanna start playing again

morgancc17
11-17-2007, 09:38 AM
im having the same prob this is bull**** im going to play some cs:source

bobbylucifer
11-17-2007, 09:59 AM
damascus rich district should definitely be open if you have all the view points and are on the 4th assassination (it was for me). the other district is still closed though, the map won't show you anything for the rich district till you've found a view point (without the gps) in the area