PDA

View Full Version : selecting non standard planes in campaign

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 06:23 AM
heres one for you db tweaker guys. I was abale to put in a non standard plane into my campaign by going into missions/campaign/de/mycampaignfolder and going into most of the files and replacing the plane i chose initialy with another one (lets just say hurricane for example) and it would work YAY!!!! BUT after i complete one mission when i go to the brif screen the map is blank and no further missions are generated for my campaign. DAMNN!N!N!! question guys, anyone know what im doing wrong? is there a file in another folder im forgeting to change? and no using the dcgen and other third party utilities to change it for me wont work as the planes i want to fly are supported by those utilities yet. gee wonder why? (sarcasm) help would be appreciated as allways. keep up the good work round here guys and thanx again

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 06:23 AM
heres one for you db tweaker guys. I was abale to put in a non standard plane into my campaign by going into missions/campaign/de/mycampaignfolder and going into most of the files and replacing the plane i chose initialy with another one (lets just say hurricane for example) and it would work YAY!!!! BUT after i complete one mission when i go to the brif screen the map is blank and no further missions are generated for my campaign. DAMNN!N!N!! question guys, anyone know what im doing wrong? is there a file in another folder im forgeting to change? and no using the dcgen and other third party utilities to change it for me wont work as the planes i want to fly are supported by those utilities yet. gee wonder why? (sarcasm) help would be appreciated as allways. keep up the good work round here guys and thanx again

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 06:55 AM
to answer my own question and maybe help someone else go to your dgen folder and click planesdef.dat if your gona play german view it in notepad, simply change the plane to the one you want has worked so far.