PDA

View Full Version : Immortal that cant kill?

MoonyBlack
11-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Has anyone else gotten this horrible incident where they can't be stunned, cant be killed, cant kill, and if they get poisoned their screen just stays messed up? Just got it and had to sit through 10 minutes after 20 minutes of matchmaking.

EmperorxZurg
11-27-2010, 01:21 PM
hasn't happened to me. But I've gone into games before where no one is hunting me and I have no contracts for the entire game. It's a bit boring just watching everyone XD

MoonyBlack
11-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
hasn't happened to me. But I've gone into games before where no one is hunting me and I have no contracts for the entire game. It's a bit boring just watching everyone XD

Dude! I got poisoned and it was horrible. After that NO ONE else game after me. Worst part is the other guy got locked out from playing too. Till he got killed 5 minutes later.

SirPhist
11-27-2010, 08:51 PM
fortunately, i haven't gotten this problem. but if i did, i'd probably use the opportunity to practice. yeah, work on tailing someone to get close enough for a kill before they panic & break (cos they don't know you don't have a target). if/when they do take off, practice chasing just to keep up. maybe even follow them from the ground to head them off when they do come down. if you don't have a target but a pursuer, practice your defensive mode. make the best of what you're given. watching everyone beats waiting for a game for 15 minutes, right?

LionHeart XXII
11-27-2010, 11:21 PM
yeah, and its always the thief too...at least it is for me.

BlacklightDemon
12-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by MoonyBlack:
Has anyone else gotten this horrible incident where they can't be stunned, cant be killed, cant kill, and if they get poisoned their screen just stays messed up? Just got it and had to sit through 10 minutes after 20 minutes of matchmaking.
Ive had something just now where someone's target threw down a smoke bomb and everyone engulfed in that smoke bomb was unable to attack or die (including me). In the end i had to leave the match because it was hopeless. Has anyone else had this?

TheFedoraKing
12-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Yeah thats happened to me...with the thief too I think. It was freaky.