PDA

View Full Version : Important Question :)

igb7000
05-20-2010, 07:36 AM
I have just finished playing ASSASSIN'S CREED 2 and i would like to know if you are going to a new story about Ezio.

Charlie_Romeo
05-20-2010, 07:54 AM
well im not sure there is a new AC game called AC:B, it might include ezio but im not sure, hope it helps

El_Sjietah
05-20-2010, 07:56 AM
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood continues the story of Ezio.

EmperorxZurg
05-20-2010, 04:57 PM
and there have been rumors we might meet him or play as him again in the Final installment

MetalX2010
05-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
and there have been rumors we might meet him or play as him again in the Final installment
I had this thought a few days ago.. of maybe Ezio's life was extended cuz of the PoE (not immortal though) and he meets Desmond in the present. but actually I hope it wont be like that :P I'd like Ezio's story to end with this mysteriousness as he stays clueless of what happend in the vault.

yes I love sad endings.. what?

Fairus60
05-20-2010, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by MetalX2010:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
I had this thought a few days ago.. of maybe Ezio's life was extended cuz of the PoE (not immortal though) and he meets Desmond in the present. but actually I hope it wont be like that :P I'd like Ezio's story to end with this mysteriousness as he stays clueless of what happend in the vault.

yes I love sad endings.. what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nah, I believe the inmortality thing fits more Altair than Ezio

PlagueDoctor357
05-21-2010, 01:13 AM
Yeah, the new game is about Ezio but it isn't AC3.

bokeef04
05-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Fairus60:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MetalX2010:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:

yes I love sad endings.. what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nah, I believe the inmortality thing fits more Altair than Ezio </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

only prob i have with that, is if Altair became immortal does that mean he doesn't require to be in possession of the apple to be immortal, and why would he just leave Cyprus and the apple for anyone to find, seems wiser for him to keep it on him