PDA

View Full Version : Please optimize AC: B better than predecessors

zippo100
07-02-2010, 12:45 PM
It is really annoying when you are at Gamestop you buy A game whiich you have looked at system requirements, both Minimum and recommended several times.
For so to buy it, get home installing and putting everything on the max because I met the recommended system requirements... BY Far.
For so to be dissapointed in slow building rendering ? (I think that's the word I'm looking for) and LAG. and I payed for this game which is a crime when it lags when I buyed a gamer PC from 2000 $ a year ago.

Please use more time at optimizing game for PC this time around even though you used 4 months on it last time ! xD

Murcuseo
07-02-2010, 12:52 PM
The Recommended Requirement is a guideline not a guarantee. Nowhere does it say 'If you meet or exceed these requirements the game will run smoothly at max settings'.

Post up your spec and/or DxDiag so we can see if it's actually that good http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DJBare
07-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by zippo100:
It is really annoying when you are at Gamestop you buy A game whiich you have looked at system requirements, both Minimum and recommended several times.
For so to buy it, get home installing and putting everything on the max because I met the recommended system requirements... BY Far.
For so to be dissapointed in slow building rendering ? (I think that's the word I'm looking for) and LAG. and I payed for this game which is a crime when it lags when I buyed a gamer PC from 2000 $ a year ago.

Please use more time at optimizing game for PC this time around even though you used 4 months on it last time ! xD Geeze!, don't ask them to optimize it anymore!, they have dumbed down the textures already compared to AC1.

But if you paid $2000 for a gaming pc and it's lagging, then either you have been had or you've not setup the drivers correctly.

My current specs are AMD quad core, 4 gig system memory, Radeon HD5870 graphics card, I do not have any problems with lag.

If you have not already got it, I recommend D3DOverrider, it has directx triple buffering, turn off sync in the game and use the sync in D3DOverride with triple buffering.

Micksmaster
07-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
The Recommended Requirement is a guideline not a guarantee. Nowhere does it say 'If you meet or exceed these requirements the game will run smoothly at max settings'.

Post up your spec and/or DxDiag so we can see if it's actually that good http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Then I honestly don't see the reason for recommended requirements. I mean it's like buy a PC and hope for the best then. I might consider going back to windows XP had way better preformance at EVERYgame I had when I use xp :P

DJBare
07-03-2010, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Micksmaster: Then I honestly don't see the reason for recommended requirements. I mean it's like buy a PC and hope for the best then. I might consider going back to windows XP had way better preformance at EVERYgame I had when I use xp :P It's not recommended to go back to winxp, it's a 9 year old OS and only directx 9 compatible, most new games are moving to directx 10 or higher, I'm no M$ fanboy but windows 7 has been working flawlessly for me.

But having said all that, we are in fact moving backwards with gaming anyway by making console version first and then porting them, that's the real reason the recommended specs don't really jive.