PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the eve of the patch

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 09:12 PM
This sim is the best I ever bought, I love almost every aspect of it and it's also the gave which consider very customer friendly. Look at all the trouble they go through to satisfy their customers , and for free!
I especially love all the whining about FM, asif every player has flown WWII fighters in a former life http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Sure the 190 and P-40 were my favourites in other sims and I can't really hit anything flying them in FB,(Lagg-3 pilot here)but still every plane is different and you can easily find one that suits you ,after all its a game.....
Another funny thing is people who are "demanding"add-ons.
i would be very happy to pay for each and every plane add-on they come up with.
I even think they should use the FB engine to launch a whole series of large add-ons featuring differtent theaters.
This game can last very long...
Just my two cents , no sneer or flame ment at anyone.

tomorrow will be a great day.....

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 09:12 PM
This sim is the best I ever bought, I love almost every aspect of it and it's also the gave which consider very customer friendly. Look at all the trouble they go through to satisfy their customers , and for free!
I especially love all the whining about FM, asif every player has flown WWII fighters in a former life http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Sure the 190 and P-40 were my favourites in other sims and I can't really hit anything flying them in FB,(Lagg-3 pilot here)but still every plane is different and you can easily find one that suits you ,after all its a game.....
Another funny thing is people who are "demanding"add-ons.
i would be very happy to pay for each and every plane add-on they come up with.
I even think they should use the FB engine to launch a whole series of large add-ons featuring differtent theaters.
This game can last very long...
Just my two cents , no sneer or flame ment at anyone.

tomorrow will be a great day.....