PDA

View Full Version : Sound bite add on

XyZspineZyX
10-24-2003, 11:14 PM
Would it be possible to add a sound effect to the game, it would be a loud whistling rush of wind howling in the cockpit after you get a few shots in the plexiglass of your canopy and those annoying bullet holes appear in front of you. Another would be dialog that appears after you intentionaly or accidenly shoot pilots in their parachutes after they have bailed out. It could be something like "Whatch number 1, what goes around comes around" or You'r a mean !@#%?$&* number 1"

XyZspineZyX
10-24-2003, 11:14 PM
Would it be possible to add a sound effect to the game, it would be a loud whistling rush of wind howling in the cockpit after you get a few shots in the plexiglass of your canopy and those annoying bullet holes appear in front of you. Another would be dialog that appears after you intentionaly or accidenly shoot pilots in their parachutes after they have bailed out. It could be something like "Whatch number 1, what goes around comes around" or You'r a mean !@#%?$&* number 1"

XyZspineZyX
10-25-2003, 01:46 AM
that would definatelly add more to an allready awseom game

XyZspineZyX
10-25-2003, 02:27 AM
I like the bullet holes induced air noise, idea /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<center><font color="lightblue">''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
RAAF Kuky</font>
Get my skins @ IL-2Skins ('http://www.il2skins.com/?action=list&authoridfilter=Edin%20"Kuky"%20Kulelija&comefrom=top5&ts=1064037392')