PDA

View Full Version : remember Airwarrior

NJANG
04-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey guys, Ill probablly set my self up for ridicule for this question, but oh well here I go.
I'm an old Air Warrior guy, other than the better graphics, how does this game stack up to Air Warrior? Is there a relaxed realism ?
NJANG

NJANG
04-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey guys, Ill probablly set my self up for ridicule for this question, but oh well here I go.
I'm an old Air Warrior guy, other than the better graphics, how does this game stack up to Air Warrior? Is there a relaxed realism ?
NJANG

WB_Outlaw
04-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Online servers are run by individuals and thus, realism settings vary depending on which server you are playing on. There is no central server like the good old days of AW. Aces High is the next generation of AW. It's so close to AW I had flashbacks.

-Outlaw.

EnGaurde
04-04-2005, 08:48 PM
flashbacks?

the wake up on the floor covered in vomit, no short term memory other than one piercingly clear situation vividly impaled into your mind, all the while suffering a stinking headache and the loss of several hours kind of flashbacks?

da-amn, some of these sims really have an impact on people....

TAGERT.
04-04-2005, 09:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NJANG:
NJANG <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Ah AW.. Nutting like paying $12/hr on the old Genie network for black wire frame graphics and hit bubbles the size of TX and a table based FM that felt like it was a train rolling down steel tracks.. Ah yes.. good old AW.. this game kicks the living S out of AW as did most sim at and after AWI, AWII, AWIII, ROCKY VI, etc.