PDA

View Full Version : AC:B Regular or Collector's edition ?

XJoker3697D
11-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Ok, well I can get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Regular or Collector's Edition... And it's simple, I just don't know which one I should get. I just want to know what I get out of Collector's Edition. ( No Xbox Live ) So I don't want to waste money and buy Collector's edition when I can't use any of it, when I could've just bought Regular edition in the first place. (Yes I realize I can go to Ubi.Com and go to the store, and look at it... I just want your guy's opinions about which one I should get.) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

ninja_7_7
11-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Regular.

rocketxsurgeon
11-29-2010, 03:09 PM
If you can't go online, theres no point getting collectors as you won't be able to redeem the codes lol.

If you will be getting internet in the near future however, then thats a different story entirely.

XJoker3697D
11-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
If you can't go online, theres no point getting collectors as you won't be able to redeem the codes lol.

If you will be getting internet in the near future however, then thats a different story entirely.
I'll be getting it soon..But not soon enough, I was going to get it soon, like in a few days.

rocketxsurgeon
11-29-2010, 03:17 PM
Well then its up to you.