PDA

View Full Version : Patch system requirements?

XyZspineZyX
08-09-2003, 02:33 AM
Been away for awhile.

Anyone know what the minimum systems specs look like for this upcoming patch?

I've gotta GF3 Ti200 128MB, 2000+Amd XP processor and 1 gig memory. Sure was hoping to stay with it a bit longer.

------------------ /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-09-2003, 02:33 AM
Been away for awhile.

Anyone know what the minimum systems specs look like for this upcoming patch?

I've gotta GF3 Ti200 128MB, 2000+Amd XP processor and 1 gig memory. Sure was hoping to stay with it a bit longer.

------------------ /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-09-2003, 02:35 AM
Same as FB. Why do you think it would change?

Da Buzz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------47|FC=-
<center>
"No Guts No Glory"
<center>
http://www.fighter-collection.com/p-47d/img/jug.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-09-2003, 02:35 AM
The patch is a patch, it is designed to fix bugs and improve performance. You have nothing to worry about.

----------------------------------------
<center>I/JG1 Oesau (http://jg1-oesau.org) is recruiting. Join us!

Stab.I/JG1Death at HL, Maj_Death at Ubi.com

At the start of WW2 the German army lacked experienced anti-aircraft gunners. The average gunner was so bad that the USSR decided to help them out. They did it by forcing some of their pilots to fly I-153 flak magnets. These planes were slow but very sturdy. This allowed German anti-aircraft gunners to get a large amount of target practice on a relatively small number of planes. Thanks to the Soviets help, by the end of the war the German anti-aircraft gunners were amoung the best in the world.
</center>

XyZspineZyX
08-09-2003, 02:36 AM
Whew!

Thanks for the responses

------------ /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-09-2003, 02:55 AM
Oleg posted something earlier about this. The patch does contain extras and does do more than fix bugs. He had system requirements listed. I dont think it was much more than what you already have. He did mention a 128mb graphics card. I looked for it some but couldnt find it. You should be ok. I just wanted to let you know that the patch is more than a bug fix for the existing game.

...and once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been and there you long to return.
~leonardo de vinci