PDA

View Full Version : CD-key

gorsas
01-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Hey what is the CD-key???

ThaWhistle
01-18-2011, 10:21 AM
The CD-Key is a lie.

CD-key for which game? Do you need help finding your own? or are you trying to get one for a downloaded copy?

ian1706
01-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
The CD-Key is a lie. agreed

Mr_Shade
01-18-2011, 10:26 AM
If you own a retail copy of the game - it should be printed either on the games manual or on a sticker on the inside of the dvd case.

If it's a digital download - the site where you bought it would have emailed you one - if it was on steam etc - you may not need one, or it may already be filled in.

So I would check your email etc for it.

If you can't find the key - please contact the retailer.

The above info goes for AC / AC2

stewy2603
11-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi, I've just bought an LG 3D cinema screen D2342P which came with *** Creed: B-Hood. The CD was in the box, in a plain white paper wallet but with no CD key. I'm only able to access "offline mode" because I don't have the key. I've contacted LG and they say it's not their responsibility, they firstly advised me to contact amazon (where I bought the screen) but since I pointed out it was in a sealed box, they are now telling me to contact the vendour (Ubisoft). Please help? Where is my key? DO I need the key? I'm assuming I'm missing online action without it?

Mr_Shade
11-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by stewy2603:
Hi, I've just bought an LG 3D cinema screen D2342P which came with *** Creed: B-Hood. The CD was in the box, in a plain white paper wallet but with no CD key. I'm only able to access "offline mode" because I don't have the key. I've contacted LG and they say it's not their responsibility, they firstly advised me to contact amazon (where I bought the screen) but since I pointed out it was in a sealed box, they are now telling me to contact the vendour (Ubisoft). Please help? Where is my key? DO I need the key? I'm assuming I'm missing online action without it? Hi There,

If you have already contacted the retailer, I can only suggest you contact Ubisoft Support.

You can contact them via the links in my signature.