PDA

View Full Version : Incentive in Revelations. Please?

papartusedmcrsk
06-06-2011, 10:38 PM
I am on my knees ubisoft, begging for you to give us some form of incentive to play Co-op modes in AC:R. (Assuming there is still a co-op mode. Who knows, seeing as how dead it is....)

Honestly, a community unlock map for getting x amount of Co-op matches or SOMETHING.

Alliance really is an enjoyable mode for some of us. Better than the team modes, in my opinion. Please, if you keep it in Revelations, don't let it die. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Anyone agree?
Disagree?

JTS_812
06-07-2011, 03:46 AM
Well I think it's a little late to try and revive Alliance for AC:B. Personally I love alliance and I wish more people played and knew how to play, I rarely run into Grand Masters and sometimes I feel bad for stunn-locking noobs (mainly because I know they'll quit before they'll change their strategy). If the matchmaking was easier I think it would be my favorite mode, at least it would be up there.

Lethalla
06-07-2011, 03:56 AM
It is difficult to find Alliance games during the week, yes, but you'll usually find people playing on the weekend... how else would I have managed to get to rank #40? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Sometimes you can be lucky enough to get a game or two on weekdays in Noob.0, but the lobbies usually take ages to fill and they don't stick around if they're getting their butts kicked.

LadyGahan2010
06-07-2011, 07:53 AM
It's a good idea, shame they probably won't consider it...
I say, play alliance 100K, we'll give you a new map
OR
play Alliance 100K and we'll get rid of both Alhambras.

papartusedmcrsk
06-07-2011, 10:23 AM
I was actually talking about in Revelations. AC:B is too far gone.

I am guessing they will keep the original 3(Wanted Manhunt and Alliance), so I am hoping they do something to keep us interested. The Templar Grade doesn't seem to worry many people, so something else would be GREATLY appreciated.

thergbcolor
06-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by JTS_812:
Well I think it's a little late to try and revive Alliance for AC:B. Personally I love alliance and I wish more people played and knew how to play, I rarely run into Grand Masters and sometimes I feel bad for stunn-locking noobs (mainly because I know they'll quit before they'll change their strategy). If the matchmaking was easier I think it would be my favorite mode, at least it would be up there.

Well said buddy.

papartusedmcrsk
06-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Hmmmm. Maybe 50k Alliance matches would unlock Manhunt.

How's that for incentive? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Stowdace
06-12-2011, 03:06 PM
They said that they were going to keep all of the modes we have now but add additional ones in the future.

I hardly play Alliance since its all but impossible to get in a match on the Xbox and if I do its just a stunlock team. Not worth it unless it gets fixed.

E-Zekiel
06-12-2011, 03:40 PM
You don't need incentive. The game should be fun to play for that merit alone - that it's fun to play. Period.

papartusedmcrsk
06-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
You don't need incentive. The game should be fun to play for that merit alone - that it's fun to play. Period.

I do play it because it is fun.

It seems I am the minority, though. The incentive would be for the other 4 people it takes to make Alliance possible.

Serrachio
06-13-2011, 07:41 PM
I hope they remove the Advanced modes though, they weren't really needed and just took up a space where another mode could have been.

daddychinn
06-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
I hope they remove the Advanced modes though, they weren't really needed and just took up a space where another mode could have been.

^^ this

lynx_1985
06-13-2011, 07:57 PM
For me there is no incentive to play ACB online, I just play because I think it is fun! With other games I have just grown tired of them. However I am not against them adding things to encourage people to carry on playing, the more the merrier and if it is true about them implementing a currency system which enables you to buy stuff I think that will be cool.

Advanced wanted was a complete waste I think, especially when they released assassinate....thats just an advanced advanced wanted!

papartusedmcrsk
06-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Just played six or seven matches of Ranked Alliance. The runners got tired of us doubling their score after the second match and after that we had some great games. Got my second EV in a game where two teams got over 10k, but it was just great entertainment.

Most fun I've had in a few months on AC:B...

Just sayin....

EDIT: Clarity.

Daidarapochi
06-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by LadyGahan2010:
OR

Please this.

Ripe Claw
06-13-2011, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Daidarapochi:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LadyGahan2010:
OR

Please this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything, but you mis-spelled Alabama.

Crumplecorn
06-14-2011, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
I hope they remove the Advanced modes though, they weren't really needed and just took up a space where another mode could have been. Or better, remove the standard modes.

obliviondoll
06-14-2011, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Crumplecorn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
I hope they remove the Advanced modes though, they weren't really needed and just took up a space where another mode could have been. Or better, remove the standard modes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seconded.

lane42
06-14-2011, 04:19 AM
How about this: Have player mode play a standard game and ranked play advanced? That would encourage advanced play but still allow one to fall back to regular mode to learn. You'd get advanced plus regular mode with half the fragmentation of the players as there is now.

Serrachio
06-14-2011, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crumplecorn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
I hope they remove the Advanced modes though, they weren't really needed and just took up a space where another mode could have been. Or better, remove the standard modes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seconded. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but how would Advanced Assassinate or Advanced Team Modes work?

papartusedmcrsk
06-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Shall I turn this thread into a poll about which people would prefer: Advanced or Normal....?

SleezeRocker
06-14-2011, 04:11 PM
Advanced Assassinate lol