PDA

View Full Version : (Poll) How Do You Behave In Combat?

TooLazy4Name
11-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Just wondering how most of you behave in combat.

bladencrowd
11-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Hidden Pistol at point blank, taunt then disarm, Double hidden blade counters.

NuclearFuss
11-25-2009, 02:24 PM
You know that you learn the Intimidate skill at the Villa. It's really cool you just point the pistol at them in a fight and they just run away. I do that it's total badass.

IV_trailer
11-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Im more like attack and counter. Somtimes with hidden blade and sometimes with sword. Hidden blade is fun couse when you hit the attack button in the correct rithem you do rappit stap animation. Sometimes i fight with my fists if i see a brute since it is faster to disarm them.

Maybe I will try the sand thing tommorow, I dint know that it was possible allready.

aHHiTzNoodle
11-25-2009, 06:13 PM
i do what ever it takes to kill em.....throw them into things...shank them.....throw sand...but i will tell you the most fun i have had in a fight i disarmed a Brute then fought him with my fists till he ran away. then i poisoned him while he tried to run away.....oh the joy!!! lol

nicky117
11-25-2009, 07:11 PM
i have two, own with a broom, and use my hands

thekyle0
11-25-2009, 07:59 PM
I found a nearly fail-proof way to kill every enemy (with the exception of agiles and seekers) with no effort. A sword works best for this, but any weapon other than your fists will work most of the time. This also won't when fighting in crowded conditions. Find an open area and make sure you're not fighting more than 4 guards. Especially if they're surrounding you.

And finally, the actual technique.

Step 1) Position yourself so that the enemy you're targeting has to do a charging attack to hit you.

Step 2) When they start running toward you with their weapon raised, use the strafe button to move toward the left or right. Hold the analog stick in the direction you decided to move. This causes you to move farther.

Step 3) As you're moving around them they are still moving toward the spot where you were standing. The circle you were moving along will turn into a spiral that Ezio will follow. However, he still travels the same amount of distance even though the circular path is tightening. If you timed the beginning of the strafe properly, Ezio will stop directly behind the target just as they finish the swing of their weapon.

Step 4) Quickly press the attack button and Ezio will finish off the enemy in one hit. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

obliviondoll
11-26-2009, 01:39 AM
I tend to mix things up depending who I'm fighting and my mood at the time.

I almost always disarm Brutes and Seekers, with Brutes as high priority targets. Every now and then I enjoy picking up a broken spear, or a broom, and slaughtering. Slitting throats with a broom never gets old.

EzioAssassin51
11-26-2009, 01:46 AM
I do everything! I Keep in the attack, i disarm, i throw to the ground, i use all my weapons! That's me!

TooLazy4Name
11-26-2009, 03:21 PM
Hm, quite a bit of variety, especially the guy who uses strafing to get behind them and backstab them. just more insight as to MY combat style, i usually, when fighting higher level guards like leutenents, seekers, brutes, etc, i just dodge and then lay one punch on them (because fist is all i use) and then stop, because i know ill just get counter attacked if i dont. however, against lower level guards, i just throw sand in their eyes and finish them off instantly. or i disarm, and while they try and retrieve their weapon, throw sand and finish them off. or i hire thieves to fight for me, and while their fighting, come up behind a guard and crack his neck/curb stomp him.

Silhouelle
11-26-2009, 03:24 PM
My playstyle varies. At first it was all about countering with the hidden blade(s), then using the dagger, then disarming, then fist fighting for those combo kills with it. Currently its a mix of all the above, only I grab and throw people to the ground alot too, sometimes to get them out of the way momentarily, other times I follow them and use hidden blade, other times I prepare the throw sand move and wait for them to come at me again, etc. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TooLazy4Name
11-26-2009, 03:25 PM
oh, i already know aboutcha Neraelia (was on your post "amawgawd, fist fighting is awesome!") ^.^

green_abobo
11-27-2009, 01:05 AM
i taunt them to get them to attack,then i counter with my sword or dual blades.

this was not an option on the poll.

Mitro-Blade
11-27-2009, 01:52 AM
It all depends on what the situation is. If there is a brute or seeker i disarm them, and i fight regular soldiers and agiles with my own weapons or hidden blades. And if im in a hurry i try to grab them and slice their throats http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif But i rarely used the smoke bombs.

Azugo
11-27-2009, 04:04 AM
Depends on my mood I guess lol.

Happy = No fighting. Free running and go to high view points and admire the view.

Contempt = I use everything.

Grumpy = I die alot when I'm grumpy for some reason...

Mad = I just walk up to a guard with a warhammer and start smashing their head in. This process continues...

Most of the time I'm contempt though. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Pitalla
11-27-2009, 12:39 PM
I always proceed to take out the enemie with extreme prejudice!

But if there is a broom nearby then Ill get it and Ill use it to beat the crap out of my enemies.

An_Idea
11-27-2009, 12:43 PM
PISTOL FTW XD

i ussually chuck knives in their throats and shoot them point blank with the pistol, unless i decide to snipe em http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

and my main blade weapon would have to be the hidden blades, theyre so fast and the counters are 1hko

ALTAIRXEZIO
11-29-2009, 09:03 PM
i mix it up.... disarms, counters, pure rage offensive.......... running away

agxboxking
11-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Personally if theyre all similar guards i just attack one till either he dies of his friend attacks me. but if we got big guys i disarm them beat them and lodge their spear through their friend then i just do process one.