PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order question.

TheMusingMoose
06-03-2011, 01:26 PM
So while looking through Gamestop.com, I noticed that AC:R is available for preorder here. (http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/assassins-creed-revelations/91018) Now, if you look at the page, it says that they have an "exclusive poster" if you pre-order now. I want the poster, but I also want to get the collectors/special/master assassin/codex edition. Unfortunately, the collectors/special/master assassin/codex edition has not been announced yet. Do you think if I preorder the game, and get the poster, that I will later be able to upgrade to the collectors/special/master assassin/codex edition?

SleezeRocker
06-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Yes you can still update your preorder to a CE
If your GStop has it confirmed in their PC's.
So go ahead and preorder

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7656/blah013.jpg

iN3krO
06-03-2011, 04:27 PM
that's not the question... he is asking if he can upgrade the account to deluxe after buying the pre-order of the game ONLY with this poster...

I think it's better to wait for a collectors edition... thought i won't buy any1 cuz i want the game on steam and the physical copy isn't compatible with steam, i would love to have the contents of the collectors editions :S

ShaneO7K
06-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
that's not the question... he is asking if he can upgrade the account to deluxe after buying the pre-order of the game ONLY with this poster...

And he answered the question, what's the problem?

iN3krO
06-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

And he answered the question, what's the problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lool, didn't read well what he said xD My fault :X

SleezeRocker how do you know he can update the preorder to a CE without losing the poster?

ShaneO7K
06-03-2011, 05:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

And he answered the question, what's the problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SleezeRocker how do you know he can update the preorder to a CE without losing the poster? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> CE's tend to include everything below its edition plus whatever is exclusive to the CE.

SleezeRocker
06-04-2011, 09:15 AM

SleezeRocker how do you know he can update the preorder to a CE without losing the poster?

lol it's alright

The poster is given to you in genreal JUST for preordering, wheter normal and/or Signature edition, or for the Collector's Edition

Besides, it's not like Gstop has a tracer on the posters where if you switch/cancel/update your preorder they'll assassinate you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Im fairly impressed with the (supposed) content the Signature Edition is featuring for preordering ACR. I was reading the sameple box yesterday that it would inlcude a Video disc (who knows if making of, promo vids like similar to AC Lineage(hope so!), game soundtrack (WIN!), and "in-game" content so possibly costumes/armor, map pack(s), and posisbly online charcater(s).

Now if ACR features an authenttic "CE" would good maount of tsuff (like inlcuding above Sig.Ed.) I'd think I'd still go for it (along with Ucnharted3 CE). All I hope is that ACR's CE won't be like ACB's CE (Americas), it was alright but for 100$ the content was slighlty... lacking somehow....so Ubiosft have you considered adding some Latte to the ACR CE? XD