PDA

View Full Version : Secret locations and ultimate armor in AC:R?

TJStaners
10-26-2011, 03:07 AM
What do you think? Do you expect to see 6 locations and as a reward for doing them an unbreakable armor, like AC2 and AC:B? Because those were my favourite features in the game and I was wondering if they will be in AC:R? :/

LightRey
10-26-2011, 03:14 AM
There will be such memories, yes.

reini03
10-26-2011, 03:39 AM
Yes. It's already been confirmed that we will get Ishak Pasha's armour, which I expect to be unbreakable.

prince162010
10-26-2011, 06:52 AM
Yes i think there will be secret locations in acr

SmartBoi
10-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
Yes. It's already been confirmed that we will get Ishak Pasha's armour, which I expect to be unbreakable.

where is the source of confirmation?

LightRey
10-26-2011, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by SmartBoi:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:

where is the source of confirmation? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Aside from the wikia, I don't know its original source. It should be reliable info though.

SleezeRocker
10-26-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SmartBoi:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:

where is the source of confirmation? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Aside from the wikia, I don't know its original source. It should be reliable info though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You talking about this one?
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111019152714/assassinscreed/images/c/c8/Magical_Armour..png

LightRey
10-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
You talking about this one?
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111019152714/assassinscreed/images/c/c8/Magical_Armour..png
No, that's just a picture. There's an actual citing somewhere in the wikia stating that it will be available as the "ultimate armor" of ACR.

Jexx21
10-26-2011, 02:05 PM
I think the missions to get the Seals of Altiar are the new secret locations and that the places we go to get the diary entries of Ishak Pasha are different.

reini03
10-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
I think the missions to get the Seals of Altiar are the new secret locations and that the places we go to get the diary entries of Ishak Pasha are different.

Yeah... isn't there a trophy/achievement that requires you to collect all of Ishak Pasha's diary pages or something?