PDA

View Full Version : ACR Crisis Moment [SPOILERS]

LordWolv
12-23-2011, 02:02 AM
A period of time in ACR when your health is low, your notoriety is high, you're being chased by a stupid number of guards and you're simply completely failing? I'll tell you mine first.

On my first play through of the mission in which you assassinate Tarik, after I'd killed him I decided it would be a great idea to kill the 50 Janissaries surrounding me instead of running away. Bad idea. After killing about five I got shot simultaneously a stupid amount of times, then attacked with their swords, I had to use one of my two medicines. I then tried to run, to meet five Janissaries blocking the path out, so I tried to run through them.. again, I bad idea. I got knocked over and a Stalker came around a corner and stabbed me in the back, to be followed by my Janissary stabs. I used my last medicine and ran, this time getting out of the camp, running over rooftops while being followed. I fell off the roof. Once I'd climbed back up, I ran towards a gunman, but instead of assassinating annoyingly I knocked into him and went flying off the roof with him. Finally I escaped the area, grabbed my sword and with great difficulty finished the remaining guards, finally resorting to bombs to finish them off. The mission completed, my notoriety was aware, then I fell in the sea.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Sarari
12-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Lol that's crazy man hahahahahaha. It's kind of difficult for me to think of a crisis. I didn't die once the whole play through, even without armor.

Oh, I got one lol. This is very stupid though. I was playing the first Altair mission, and I saved all the civilians and killed some other crusaders running around. Just as I was sure they were all dead, I decided to free roam. I remembered a place in AC1 where you can jump off the edge of a high cliff and land in a haystack. So I ran to the edge of it and jumped and I felt so alive until he didn't do the eagle jump signature move.....so I lost all my health and I regained one bar. But at the bottom of the hill were about 7-9 templars. And it got worse. Other templars spotted me from a distance and ran towards me which added about 4-6 more of them. I had to be super cautious haha.

End of story lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

freddie_1897
12-23-2011, 02:14 PM
I climbed to the very top of the galata tower and jumped off to try and get that achievement you get for landing in the water with a parachute
just after i jumped i realised i had no parachutes.

And i got really annoyed at that mission where you race that guy to try and prove your skill, every time i made a wrong move and jumped back on to the right rooftop he was there to knock me off. 3 TIMES THAT HAPPENED. so because of that i sent him on a 5 star mission when he was level 5 and got him killed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

wolve67
12-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Weirdest thing i saw, random templars attacked me when i bought a store, those templars attracted the attention of a bunch of guards on the roofs, they shouted, attracted 3 groups of 4 guards (2 jannisarries each) i decided to try to run, ended up running throughout that building that had a bunch of jannissarries guarding it, then i ran by that place that has the wood picket fence more jannisarries came. so i ran and blocked all of their views, got out of the yellow circle... and i kept running, and the yellow circle disappeared,... only problem is the people chasing me DIDNT, i went to that red area with all of the jannisary groups in the middle of that square (think it is the palace) and started a fight but then POOF all of the people i was fighting randomly popped up out of nowhere in the middle of the square, as i was fighting my assassin signals recharged, accedently called assassins instead of arrow storm, so then i just called the rest, and it was me and 6 assassins vs a literal army, as i was fighting i encountered 4 stalkers, 5 of my assassins died, and i was literally out of arrows, poison, gun, knives, bombs and medicine with 1 health bar left when it was all done. a literal war happened, coolest thing ever. after that i got bored and decided to stack all of the bodies in one spot, along with moving all the weapons to one spot. lost count at 32. and i think they started disappearing after a while.

B_Crispino
12-23-2011, 02:24 PM
try to escape from capadoccia without any medicine and with your armor broken... its bloody impossible...

Sarari
12-23-2011, 05:44 PM
The guards in Capadoccia are easy to kill. They have maybe 4-6 powerful guards.

brick177
12-23-2011, 05:49 PM
Escaping Capadoccia has nothing to do with guards. You can't see anything and the smoke slowly chokes you. If you start with little health and no smelling salts, you're screwed.

masterfenix2009
12-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by brick177:
Escaping Capadoccia has nothing to do with guards. You can't see anything and the smoke slowly chokes you. If you start with little health and no smelling salts, you're screwed. eagle vision.

LightRey
12-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by assassino151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brick177:
Escaping Capadoccia has nothing to do with guards. You can't see anything and the smoke slowly chokes you. If you start with little health and no smelling salts, you're screwed. eagle vision. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
+stealing from the guards you fight after killing Manuel to get medicine, etc.

AdmiralPerry
12-23-2011, 11:45 PM
Wow, some of these are nuts. How do you even get into situations like that? And Eagle Vision is useless in smoke. Didn't help me whatsoever.

I can't say I've had anything really crazy, but within fifteen minutes of my arrival in Constantinople, I was shot, stabbed, and stoned. Not a good way to start your adventure.

LordWolv
12-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Mine just hurt. I did have hysterics though when I'd finally finished off the guards, relieved, then a civilian was running away and knocked me into the sea. That was quite funny. I chased the civilian down and knocked him out.

LightRey
12-24-2011, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:
Wow, some of these are nuts. How do you even get into situations like that? And Eagle Vision is useless in smoke. Didn't help me whatsoever.

I can't say I've had anything really crazy, but within fifteen minutes of my arrival in Constantinople, I was shot, stabbed, and stoned. Not a good way to start your adventure.
It shouldn't be useless. Using Eagle Sense in smoke (either in Cappadocia or by using a smoke bomb), should help you see.

freddie_1897
12-24-2011, 04:31 AM
That's nothing, in brotherhood I was trying to air assassinate some guy in the Vatican, and ezio froze in that assassin pose, and started flying across Rome, when he got to the Walls on the other side of the map he kept going, I was frozen looking at Rome and the only way I could check where he was was by using the map, eventually he went so far that he went off the Map and I mean the map of Italy, now that was weird.

LightRey
12-24-2011, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by freddie_1897:
That's nothing, in brotherhood I was trying to air assassinate some guy in the Vatican, and ezio froze in that assassin pose, and started flying across Rome, when he got to the Walls on the other side of the map he kept going, I was frozen looking at Rome and the only way I could check where he was was by using the map, eventually he went so far that he went off the Map and I mean the map of Italy, now that was weird.
xD
This one time, I opened the ACR menu and Ezio was standing in the background.

LordWolv
12-24-2011, 06:15 AM
Has anyone had the glitch where a rooftop guard is half in, half out the roof in the walking motion but not actually moving? Well, I jumped off a building onto the lower building below me, obviously not seeing the half of him, landed on his head and went sprawling off the roof with the guard.

LightRey
12-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
Has anyone had the glitch where a rooftop guard is half in, half out the roof in the walking motion but not actually moving? Well, I jumped off a building onto the lower building below me, obviously not seeing the half of him, landed on his head and went sprawling off the roof with the guard.
Yep. I've encountered that one several times.

Foppezao
12-24-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
A period of time in ACR when your health is low, your notoriety is high, you're being chased by a stupid number of guards and you're simply completely failing? I'll tell you mine first.

On my first play through of the mission in which you assassinate Tarik, after I'd killed him I decided it would be a great idea to kill the 50 Janissaries surrounding me instead of running away. Bad idea. After killing about five I got shot simultaneously a stupid amount of times, then attacked with their swords, I had to use one of my two medicines. I then tried to run, to meet five Janissaries blocking the path out, so I tried to run through them.. again, I bad idea. I got knocked over and a Stalker came around a corner and stabbed me in the back, to be followed by my Janissary stabs. I used my last medicine and ran, this time getting out of the camp, running over rooftops while being followed. I fell off the roof. Once I'd climbed back up, I ran towards a gunman, but instead of assassinating annoyingly I knocked into him and went flying off the roof with him. Finally I escaped the area, grabbed my sword and with great difficulty finished the remaining guards, finally resorting to bombs to finish them off. The mission completed, my notoriety was aware, then I fell in the sea.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

hehe yes the Tarik mission, i also had to escape the Jannisary camp after my last medicine was empty, it was pretty tense since getting to Tarik was pretty hard.[didn't feel like playing that again].
The funny thing was, after all my knives and bullits were used, there were still a lot of jannisaries left and i had to use my poison darts, now that was fun.Four of five of those jannisaries swinging their blades chopping each other down http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif but yes i also had to run like hell, only thing left was that one health block replenishing.Going over the roofs, avoiding gunmen i ended up in a haystack somewhere near hippodrome, nightmare was finally over..

LordWolv
12-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Anyone experienced a funny 'Superezio' happening yet? We all know that until your perspective of how far your persona can jump again after the last game you will continue to jump expecting to land somewhere, and falling short. Anyone done some stupid things like that?

catkiller97
12-25-2011, 01:06 AM
Assassin's Creed Revelations GLITCH - Attack of the Clones (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyluza8OdAo)

LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

LordWolv
12-25-2011, 01:13 AM
I've seen it, so funny!