PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Killing Borgia

madrone92
01-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Hello, I need help. I got to the level where I'm supposed to kill Borgia, the pope, without being detected, but I don't have any long range weapons. I tried going back, but every time I do, I get desynchronized. How do I kill him?
Thank you.

agentpoop
01-03-2011, 09:45 PM
AC2 or ACB?

In ACB its really hard w/o any ranged weapons. I'd try and just cling to edges and try and assassinate every guard first . The moment you find the window you need to get oo there will be a cutscene

AC2: just kill em quick on the 1st area with all the monks, the 2nd area kill the 1st revolving guard quick, jog to a group of monks on the other side of the wall thing, then when the other guard checks out the body and turns his back kill him, then get the last 2 real fast/ go to the room where the pope is and once you get to the closest platform to him lock on and you can air assassinate

DeanOMiite
01-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Since you're talking about POPE Borgia, I'm assuming you're talking about AC2?

It's not that hard to avoid desynchronization, all you have to do is walk along the right wall to the end of the hanging platform and then jump down towards him. From there it's basically just a fist fight and cut scenes.

Here's a video of someone else doing it that I found on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsHCX1J_fvg

iseelifeinhd
01-03-2011, 10:46 PM
AC2?

For the part where you have to silently kill the guards, you can't really use your hidden gun (long range weapon), as it will make you detected anyways if used in the presence of other guards, so have to blend in with monks, and then, as soon as guards walk by you, you need to silently assassinate them.

DeanOMiite
01-03-2011, 11:06 PM
I think I may have misunderstood here. Are you talking about the fight with Borgia himself or the parts leading up to him? You don't have to be stealthy into you're actually indoors, after you've killed all the guards on the rooftops. Once you're in there, you just have to blend in with the priests/monks and time your movements from one group to the next well to avoid detection.

One strategy that worked for me was hiding in a group of priests/monks and then poisoning the first guard that got close. While he's feeling the effects of the poison he distracts the other guards, making your movement all that much easier.

Patience is the key though. Just move slowly and smartly.