PDA

View Full Version : Attempting to restore network connection?????????

ftbscreamer
06-27-2010, 07:13 AM
So I baught Conviction yesterday....I didn't pre-order or buy it just after the release date due to the DRM. And I wasn't buying it because I knew about the DRM, I actually dealt with it in AC2. Needles to say it wasnt a very pleasent experiance, but after UBI sorted out all the issues and handed out free stuff to make ammends the DRM was tolerable.

So I walked past thought yesterday....they should have sorted out all the issues by now so I'll give them another chance and spend my hard earned cash on their product. And guess what....now its even worse...

I can play for about 5 min after which I am constantly warned that the game is "Attempting to restore connection blah blah blah yada yada yada". The came then becomes unplayable dur to beingt constantly bombareded by the message. I then have to quit to desktop , restart the game, and hey presto I can play for 5 min again....

Why is this happening? I can play AC2 for hours without problems, yet SCC is giving problems? Seriously Ubi last time you'll see my money while you this DRM is present. Was thinking about getting Settles7....guess not anymore!!

SvEntEk300
06-27-2010, 07:19 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Idk, I had the same problem only ounce. It's probably the game. Some of the games are probably very unstable. Conviction isn't working for me either.</span>