PDA

View Full Version : Little idea of mine for AC3

AronAssassin
11-30-2009, 11:07 AM
I've been hearing all this about WW2 for AC3. About this i say definetly yes, however not yet. IMO from renaissance Italy to WW2 is a to big step. Now here's wat i've been thinking:

The early 1500's
The Fountain of Youth, located at the lake of the moon. A secret place in the New World(America) known only by the Aztecs. Spanish Templars hear about this and know it must be the work of some piece of eden. Together with the Conquistadore, the Templars travel to America to find this piece of eden. Ezio's son (or grandson) fully trained as an assassin by dad and/or grandad ezio. Hears about the new Templar movement and decides to go after them. The Aztecs know it all. These are their lands, their gods, their secrets.

Now this is just and idea for a next game to make the timejumps a little shorter. So how about it. A bit of Aztec magic, mixed with early spanish colonisation in a nice Caribbean Jungle scene! please comment!!

zgubilici
11-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Please use the existing AC3 thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/1) for ideas/suggestions/speculations/discussions about AC3.

Thanks.