PDA

View Full Version : HELP

KitkatReturns
11-16-2009, 03:56 PM
I can't stop watching AC2 spoilers ive ruined half the game fpr my self they are worse than crack.

I think im going to get wasted so I forget the last few days.

Anyone else with this addiction thets try stop the habbit together at Ac2 spoilers annoymous.

~Kitkat~

Hatzego
11-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by KitkatReturns:
I can't stop watching AC2 spoilers ive ruined half the game fpr my self they are worse than crack.

I think im going to get wasted so I forget the last few days.

Anyone else with this addiction thets try stop the habbit together at Ac2 spoilers annoymous.

~Kitkat~

ASA? The next meeding is Wednesday.

cowbringer
11-16-2009, 04:03 PM
I totally understand! I came to these forums a few weeks ago just to feed my curiousity cuz i couldn't wait any longer. Now i wished i hadn't... oh well tomorrow i'll be playing all day so i'll get to see all the stuff i ruined for myself

Hade91
11-16-2009, 04:04 PM
I'll actually seen small bits of the game and only know a little bit of the beginning from what I've read. I'm relatively spoiled-free. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: @KitkatReturns

What sucks is knowing that a member of my family is picking up the copy I reserved, but I cannot play it until Friday because I go to university fifty miles away.

KitkatReturns
11-16-2009, 04:04 PM
I hate you I have to wait till friday, but least I get the black edition(if play.com delivers on time which if they dont I will kill them all) but ive watched the first 30 and last 30 minutes of Ac2 on youtube so least I don't know what happens in between lol.

cowbringer
11-16-2009, 04:15 PM
at least release dates are better than they use to be...like when a game would release in japan then six months later america then a month or two later europe....