PDA

View Full Version : help control

Yoshioamany
01-03-2006, 04:48 AM
1.How to extend wings? when take off?
2.How to use huck when land and take off?
3.How to use on gun sight of Japanese army fighters or bombers.

Thank you in advance

Kuna15
01-03-2006, 05:28 AM
Welcome to the boards mate.

1.Your answer is "Toggle Wing Fold" control See below from Controls.pdf document located in your root FB folder
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b366/Kuna15/Pacific_Fighters/fb_qrc34.gif
2."Toggle Arrestor Hook" meaning that you will extend your hook and catch a wire on carrier; see picture above
3.For removing protection cap press CTRL+D, to use telescopic zoom (D3A, Ki-43) press SHIFT+F1. BTW SHIFT+F1 centers gunsight & moves pilot head closer to gunsight. Take note that if you press SHIFT+F1 your rear view will improve you FoV (field of vision) will cover more space from rear of your canopy.

Take note that you have to map "Toggle Chocks" button in order to take off from your carrier. Chocks are preventing aircraft from moving on carrier deck, if you don't remove them your aircraft wont move.

And yes "User Defined" means that you have to map it manually some key you choose on keyboard or joystick. I am using;
- CTRL+H for toggle arrestor hook
- CTRL+W for toggle wing fold
- CTRL+C for toggle chocks

Tully__
01-03-2006, 05:31 AM
1. & 2. There is no control by default. You need to go to Controls and assign keys for Wing Fold and Arrestor Hook. While you're there, also assign keys for Toggle Chocks, Manually Raise Gear and Manually Lower Gear.

3. Shift-F1 and/or Ctrl-D

Yoshioamany
01-03-2006, 06:01 AM
To Kuna15,Tully__

Thank you a lot! for your great help.
I will try all your advice soon.

Yoshioamany