PDA

View Full Version : Saw three Nelsons come in.

WereSnowleopard
04-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Just you know that can happen while, I sail out Loch Ewe as sonar warned me of multi-contact of warships head in and I saw them. I am luck as already save before contact and use it to train myself try sink all of them by blew their ammo up. Funny, after I saved before contact then save different names later result I will see different battleships like two Kings or one Nelson and one Revenge or just all of destroyers in "before contact" saved. It is like I stuck gold mine.

Regards
Snowleoaprd

WereSnowleopard
04-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Just you know that can happen while, I sail out Loch Ewe as sonar warned me of multi-contact of warships head in and I saw them. I am luck as already save before contact and use it to train myself try sink all of them by blew their ammo up. Funny, after I saved before contact then save different names later result I will see different battleships like two Kings or one Nelson and one Revenge or just all of destroyers in "before contact" saved. It is like I stuck gold mine.

Regards
Snowleoaprd

Corto
04-25-2005, 10:08 AM
I belive this to be the "dynamic" part of the campaign. You never know what you'll (dynamicaly) encounter each time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

quillan
04-25-2005, 12:51 PM
The task force is set up where you have 3 "Generic battleship 100%". When you get close enough that it becomes placed in 3D, only then does it determine what the composition is. If you had saved it while the task force was already in 3D, it wouldn't have changed. What I find interesting is the game doesn't have a max. There were only two Nelson class ships, the Nelson and the Rodney, if I remember correctly.

alanschu
04-25-2005, 03:18 PM
That is correct.

I guess they built more....hey more dynamicness!

WereSnowleopard
04-26-2005, 09:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by quillan:
The task force is set up where you have 3 "Generic battleship 100%". When you get close enough that it becomes placed in 3D, only then does it determine what the composition is. If you had saved it while the task force was already in 3D, it wouldn't have changed. What I find interesting is the game doesn't have a max. There were only two Nelson class ships, the Nelson and the Rodney, if I remember correctly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew that as I was puzzled about it. I still wonder since after repeat play saved games, I will keep see only two battleship instead of three. Maybe program accident put third Nelson in place of destroyer in rear.