PDA

View Full Version : Changes to multiplayer from ACB to ACR?

Rakudaton
05-14-2011, 10:50 AM
The Gameinformer article states that multiplayer in ACR will have more characters, more maps and more modes. In addition, there will be more focus on story, more customisation visually, better matchmaking, and an advanced clan system.

But what about changes to gameplay? What do you think they should change, or should they leave it as it is?

My thoughts:

> More abilities and perks (streaks = don't mind)
> Remove little things like when someone can "dodge" your assassination (except to cover lag with a smoke bomb; in that case it's OK)
> Instead of "advanced", be able to play with certain HUD switched off: so you can choose to have the height check removed, the detection meter removed, the number of pursuers removed, etc. depending on how hard you want to make it.
> Injury when falling from too high up (like your status when hit by knives)

What refinements to gameplay are you hoping for?

SleezeRocker
05-14-2011, 11:02 AM
Cross-import: Drag ACB characters to ACR, ACR to ACB Ahahahaha!!!

Clan Tag Cape's (or of the sort): If ACR claim's we can modify personas more indivdually (by my guess examples make Sentinel have Black RObes, and change his Voldo-weapon to a Hidden Blade) then I owuld think you can add cape's.

If you can add cape's, be able to make kind of like a custom badge (like Fail of Duty Black Ops and supposibly Uncharted3) and equip em on team members

wabashop2011
05-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
ACR to ACB Ahahahaha!!!

This.

persiateddy95
05-14-2011, 11:22 AM
> Injury when falling from too high up (like your status when hit by knives)
Desmond does not have one, so it's normal the MP doesn't have either.

And when you jump from a high point when in the line of sight of your target your status decreases.

Windrius
05-14-2011, 12:34 PM
Just hoping that they add a PRIVATE lock on this time...
Seriously.. So annoying when someone steals your kill in team modes...

GunnarGunderson
05-14-2011, 08:55 PM
the ability to use a parachute to air assassinate your target who isn't close to the building you're on, but your hunter can shoot you or throw a knife at you and cause you to fall to your death

NoCrowdedSky
05-15-2011, 04:15 AM
This is more of a suggestion but here it goes.

I would like to see a bigger varity of game modes with more interesting objectives. Although i love the multiplayer in acb it can be a bit boring at times, if played for a while.

Assassinsyk
05-15-2011, 05:30 AM
IMO, ACB MP is only a couple of details short of perfect:

1. Eternal ways of customization. They said it will be more customizable, but hoping they´re thinking beyond the playlist of maps/modes and characters. I want to try everything, like the HUB-thing OP mentioned, customizable abilities (purist/just smoke/no charge/increase game time/increased cooldowns/being able to pair up in any mode etc). This, combined with the dedication and creativity of the community would open for some really interesting sub-modes. Just look at how PRO-mode got a life of it´s own.

2. The ability to 'mark' without necessarily lock onto anyone. Especially in Assassinate, when players are told when locked on, and there´s alot of potential players to keep track of. Also in Wanted, I wanna mark my target AND as many as my pursuers as possible. Small, but important detail.

3. Theater. Some way of save/watch replay and upload to youtube would be awesome. This would be the smartest thing UBI has ever done, publicity wise, given they´ve straightened up all the glitches.

Edit: And some sort of mission co-op, or co-op free roam (this should be possible since it´s the amount of players in a free roam that´s not possible), and bots.

And bring some sort of black room/virtual training to the MP, I wanna run, kill and experiment on any map, without ruining the game for everyone else.

Kramerisgamer
05-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Windrius:
Just hoping that they add a PRIVATE lock on this time...
Seriously.. So annoying when someone steals your kill in team modes...
That would help so much!