PDA

View Full Version : Willam Montferrat



Golani2007
10-15-2007, 05:13 AM
I gusse that everyone saw that vidao:
http://media.pc.ign.com/media/839/839699/vid_2161614.html with Willam....

But after i saw that vidao i remebered that last year's E3 in the demo, they assassinate Willam in other place!!! in this vidao:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qvs9FxCxvy8

what the...?

Thebrownfish
10-15-2007, 06:36 AM
I noticed that too. Maybe means that there are differnet assassination locus depending on the information collected? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

mefninja
10-15-2007, 06:44 AM
ooh shoot.. that just made the game have x10 more replay value

lpcrispo
10-15-2007, 06:50 AM
The old assassination was just to show off the progress of assassin's creed...
the game has moved a long way since then ( the cities are 15x bigger than in this demo ).

yehonatan.roth
10-15-2007, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by mefninja:
ooh shoot.. that just made the game have x10 more replay value

to me the game allways had/has endless replay value http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thebrownfish
10-15-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by lpcrispo:
The old assassination was just to show off the progress of assassin's creed...
the game has moved a long way since then ( the cities are 15x bigger than in this demo ).

Yeah i see your point but i was thinking and bear with me on this one.

Jade mentioned in a video (the one that looked like it was taken from a hidden camera and the guys asking questions were behind it) that you need a min of 2 pieces (might have been 3) information to allow the assassination to be attempted. Hence to just do the min required to beat the game 18 hours play.

Say maybe you get 3 pieces of info it leads to the target being at point a, 4 pieces leads you to point b, 5 leads to c etc. Just a suggestion and i dont know how they would write it but i am sure a good story teller would manage.

Anyway only speculating feel free to flame my idea, i am fireproof!

GuStick93
10-15-2007, 09:58 AM
could be true,and lets say the more info u got,the location gets easier ?

Karl_93
10-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Maybe each piece of info reveals a new place that he will be during a different time of day http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif u cant just have him stand in one place all the time if u just watch him. Maybe one and two pieces of info point to point a, and partly point to point b and c. and then if u got a different piece of info instead, it will tell you to go to this place at that time instead... just a though dunno if i was clear even

benthepigeon
10-15-2007, 10:21 AM
In some previews sites have stated that you chose when you assassinate the targets, and can chose the order in which you take the people out. I think that maybe if you chose to assassinate someone later into the game then they will be in different places (say kill one person before him and he will be at place A, kill 2 ppl before him and he will be at place B, and so on).
The first theory about the information (above) is probably more likely, but i still think my theory could be right (or maybe it will be a mixture of the two).

lpcrispo
10-15-2007, 11:22 AM
well guys, dont get your hype too high, you might get dissapointed...
maybe "less guard" the more you find clues... but I dont expect something more.

ClashForLife
10-15-2007, 12:35 PM
I heard somewhere, I think, that they have a routine, so if you attack at say, midday then they may be somewhere else to where they would be if you attacked them at 4 PM.

Greenman2000
10-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Nice find but is it me or could i out run those gaurds there well slow i would have to jump walls to get away from them

Golani2007
10-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by benthepigeon:
In some previews sites have stated that you chose when you assassinate the targets, and can chose the order in which you take the people out. I think that maybe if you chose to assassinate someone later into the game then they will be in different places (say kill one person before him and he will be at place A, kill 2 ppl before him and he will be at place B, and so on).
The first theory about the information (above) is probably more likely, but i still think my theory could be right (or maybe it will be a mixture of the two).

yeah...i think that a mixture of them both will be the most probebly...
or maybe in that year they totally chabe the location of willam!

Toyotama
10-15-2007, 04:30 PM
Did you guys notice that in the earlier video William has like two bodyguards and in the late video, he's in what might be a military stronghold/barracks surrounded by dozens of guards and sentries?

I'd say I know how Altair failed in his first attempt... And that maybe you get William without so many bodyguards with more information on his dealings and travels...

DemonikCrow666
10-15-2007, 05:46 PM
If Assassin's Creed becomes a Real-Time Game then that means depending on the time you got your info, he'd be in a different location. Of course that's if the game works in Real-Time.