PDA

View Full Version : Just wow

Jediteo
08-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Went online the first time since this spring, and I realized why I still play this game. Been playing offline almost everyday, but I've been training a friend of mine for a year or two now, but I brought him on HL for the first time yesterday. Had a really good time flying together with my best friend, while trying to coordinate on a private Teamspeak server.

My point is, I wish to thank the development team for producing such a fine series of products, I don't think I have spent so much time playing a game as much as I have played the IL2 series. Second, I wish to thank all the forumites that everyday keeps this community and game alive.

Jediteo
08-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Went online the first time since this spring, and I realized why I still play this game. Been playing offline almost everyday, but I've been training a friend of mine for a year or two now, but I brought him on HL for the first time yesterday. Had a really good time flying together with my best friend, while trying to coordinate on a private Teamspeak server.

My point is, I wish to thank the development team for producing such a fine series of products, I don't think I have spent so much time playing a game as much as I have played the IL2 series. Second, I wish to thank all the forumites that everyday keeps this community and game alive.

Avont29
08-18-2007, 09:12 AM
yay?

sorry, but i dont think the game developers check these forums, if they do they probally wont see it

VW-IceFire
08-18-2007, 02:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jediteo:

My point is, I wish to thank the development team for producing such a fine series of products, I don't think I have spent so much time playing a game as much as I have played the IL2 series. Second, I wish to thank all the forumites that everyday keeps this community and game alive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Its certainly an awesome game to play and its lots of fun in both single and multiplayer modes. Its not perfect but its great.

Avont: Yes the devs do tend to read the boards but rarely respond these days as the forum would probably pounce on them with questions.