PDA

View Full Version : Help on Altier flashback mission

sglaser_09
11-22-2009, 10:49 AM
Hey im on Desmonds first flashback to altier mission where you follow the boy and how do you beat this mission i cant figure it out.

Vambo_Ossy
11-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Switch to Eagle Vision.
All you have to do is climb the tower.

Ultimat3CaRnAgE
11-22-2009, 11:01 AM
yer, i know :

run forwards, you will go into eagle vision, it will atuomatically ( cant spell sorry ) come out. follow your target
if you get lost u can hold the "y" button and follow the golden trail on the floor.
one the trail stops you should be at the edge of the castle or castle wall or what ever you call it...
you need to get to the top, now heres the problem i got stuck on.
jump on the side of the wall ( next to the door ) and go right a little bit, go as high as you can and you will come to a little ledge. and here is the problem i got.
you need to jump on the ledge ( facing a light ) and hold right "rt" and press "a" this will make you jump. i dont know about everybody else but i didnt know you could do that in assassins creed 2.
so from here go to the top and keep free running to reach there.
once at the top jump into the white circle and a cut sean with appear.
i wont tell you what happens, i dont want to ruin it. and its a very "turning on" cut sean lol >=)

thanxz for reading and hope it helps you

-chris

EmperorxZurg
11-22-2009, 11:16 AM
...it's *SPOILERS!!* Maria from the Templars and they get jiggy with it. *END SPOILERS* Desmond has the same reaction as you when u find out