PDA

View Full Version : Enemy of the Poor

NorthernAvengeR
11-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Now I've been running around trying to get the "Enemy of the Poor" achievement. It says you have to grab and throw harassers, now who are the harassers? Ive been throwing the ******s who walk around punching people, but nothing seems to happen. Anyone know who the harassers are? The ******s fit the description the most, but I guess it could be the thugs, but they're called thugs so...

pillaysteven
11-17-2007, 06:38 AM
The beggars IMO... I dunno I have the PS3 version. I would guess the beggars who run after you and ask you for money.

NorthernAvengeR
11-17-2007, 06:43 AM
Yeah, I hate the beggars. When on the ground fine, but when you start to climb and they throw rocks at you i usually "give" them a throwing knife.

Sevryn08
11-17-2007, 07:54 AM
the harassers are the women who run around you asking for money

NorthernAvengeR
11-17-2007, 07:57 AM
Alright, thanks. Was geting tired of throwing the ******s around http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

robatubisoft
11-17-2007, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by NorthernAvengeR:
Yeah, I hate the beggars. When on the ground fine, but when you start to climb and they throw rocks at you i usually "give" them a throwing knife.

Glad I am not the only one who kills the beggar women. At first I felt kinda bad, but then again, you'd think they would have learned not to harass "the guy in the white cloak" by now...

I don't waste throwing knives on them though, usually I just run them through with my hidden blade and keep walking. They practically beg for it with the way they get in your face. Pun intended.