PDA

View Full Version : Horese in cites!

JosheyG34
11-17-2007, 04:18 PM
Why did ubi-soft make it so you cant have a horse i the city and why dont guards ride horses? It would be another unique way to escape after the assassination. It would have really helped with the 2nd assassination in Jerusalem! (he was the only guy out of all 9 That I havent used my hidden blade on!)And how is it suspicious to ride a hores(the speed when using just the thumb stick) it docent make sense it faster to walk?
All in all a decent game With the X-bow would have bee in there, It docent take 5 min to reload that cine you just pull back the string but yea good game!

JosheyG34
11-17-2007, 04:18 PM
Why did ubi-soft make it so you cant have a horse i the city and why dont guards ride horses? It would be another unique way to escape after the assassination. It would have really helped with the 2nd assassination in Jerusalem! (he was the only guy out of all 9 That I havent used my hidden blade on!)And how is it suspicious to ride a hores(the speed when using just the thumb stick) it docent make sense it faster to walk?
All in all a decent game With the X-bow would have bee in there, It docent take 5 min to reload that cine you just pull back the string but yea good game!

scotty0351
11-17-2007, 05:04 PM
As much as I think they should have allowed horses in the cities I don't think it would work that well in certain situations. The advantage of fighting on a horse is the speed which means you can chose when, if, and, where you want to engage in the fight which wouldn't work as well in a city. But either way they should have allowed the player to choose and not limit it.

I completely don't understand why no guards ride horses outside cities though.