PDA

View Full Version : Patrice may have left!?!?

PlagueDoctor357
06-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Link..

Game informer (http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/06/11/patrice-d-233-silets-walks-away-from-ubisoft-and-assassin-s-creed.aspx)

You can tell he LOVED these games. If true I'm SUPER disappointed.

phil.llllll
06-11-2010, 08:09 PM
I've generally always loved the guys enthusiasm and creativity - hell, he came up with the idea for AC! And it'll be really sad and majorly disappointing to see him go. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Geinref
06-11-2010, 08:20 PM
I'll be disappointed if he left as well, Patrice makes this game shine, just on the way he presents them at E3s and what not. He makes them sound epic and you can tell he is passionate about Assassins Creed. I hope all this is BS because I don't think I'll see AC the same way.

DJBare
06-11-2010, 08:25 PM
If he is walking away, I'd be more interested in knowing why walk away from such a lucrative franchise, unless there was a better offer.

phil.llllll
06-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by FernieG:
I'll be disappointed if he left as well, Patrice makes this game shine, just on the way he presents them at E3s and what not. He makes them sound epic and you can tell he is passionate about Assassins Creed.

So true. The guy seems to have just the most amazing passion and dedication for his work. If true, I'll definitely miss seeing him the most at the E3 presentations; which, as you said, he made the game just sound so epic!

Originally posted by DJBare:
If he is walking away, I'd be more interested in knowing why walk away from such a lucrative franchise, unless there was a better offer.

Maybe it wasn't all about the money for him. As the article mentioned, he perhaps just didn't like the direction AC is headed in - and maybe didn't have a say in the matter. Eh.. I seriously hope this isn't true.

Noccifer
06-11-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm not surprised after hearing about Clint, honestly. It's too bad Patrice left, but we all know why this is happening.

Invasive DRM, yearly sequels, cash grabbing, false advertising, etc.

I would've done the same in his place.

PlagueDoctor357
06-11-2010, 09:27 PM
I was so looking forward to his E3 brotherhood show too. Man, AC3 won't be the same without him.

I mean, look what happened to the prince of persia games without him and his team. I like the last two games but they are no where near as good.

phil.llllll
06-11-2010, 09:28 PM
From the update on the article:

UPDATE: Ubisoft responded to our story with the following statement: "With his role on project essentially done, Patrice Désilets has decided to take a creative break from the industry and is no longer working on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood."

A break?! So is he coming back or they're just basically saying (as not to give any negativity to AC:B) Brotherhood is fine and he's gone? I'm guessing the latter. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

PlagueDoctor357
06-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Hmm hopefully that means he just made sure they weren't breaking his series canon, and is now taking a nice real holiday before they start on heavy AC3 developement. Hopefully anyway!

DJBare
06-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by phil.llllll:
From the update on the article:

UPDATE: Ubisoft responded to our story with the following statement: "With his role on project essentially done, Patrice Désilets has decided to take a creative break from the industry and is no longer working on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood." That's P.R language, given the heat Ubisoft is already getting over it's DRM, they are hardly going to come out and say "We had a disagreement"

phil.llllll
06-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Just noticed the update at the top that says he left did leave Ubisoft.

Wonder why? The article gave some pretty good reasons..

Without even considering the effect his departure will have on the future of the AC series, it's just sad to see him go. He's personally been behind my favorite games of the past decade and I'll miss him for sure. Best wishes to him wherever he goes or decides to do.

Xanatos2007
06-11-2010, 11:21 PM
I don't really have high hopes for AC:B, but as long as Patrice comes back for AC3 I'd be happy...er.

Geinref
06-12-2010, 12:21 AM
That sux, very sad to hear of this news! Maybe your right (Noccifer) about the direction this was going and he didn't agree with it.

Though I hope that he is just taking a break from AC: Brotherhood but will come back and work on AC 3 when it's time. Seriously if they fudge up this franchise I'm going to be disappointed at Ubisoft for downgrading it. Either way we don't know the full story, for all we know is he taking a break like they said.

I just hope he does come back and works on AC3. Seriously they still have till 2012 to release the game, that's alot of time given the fact that AC:B is coming out later this year hopefully.

Wouldn't be surprised if they already took photographs of there next location(s) for AC3.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Tis a sad day!

Kaxen6
06-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
as long as Patrice comes back for AC3 I'd be happy...er.

Agreed

SWJS
06-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by FernieG:
That sux, very sad to hear of this news! Maybe your right (Noccifer) about the direction this was going and he didn't agree with it.

Though I hope that he is just taking a break from AC: Brotherhood but will come back and work on AC 3 when it's time. Seriously if they fudge up this franchise I'm going to be disappointed at Ubisoft for downgrading it. Either way we don't know the full story, for all we know is he taking a break like they said.

I just hope he does come back and works on AC3. Seriously they still have till 2012 to release the game, that's alot of time given the fact that AC:B is coming out later this year hopefully.

Wouldn't be surprised if they already took photographs of there next location(s) for AC3.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Tis a sad day! Ubisoft have stated that they're taking the activision approach, and are going to release a new franchise title every 12-18 months. This obviously fudges up the whole AC = Trilogy thing Patrice was going for. To Patrice, the consumers have consumed the deliciousness that was AC2, and now they're collecting the leftover waste and recycling it into a mass-produced cash cow. It's easy to see why Patrice left. He didn't want to be responsible for the upcoming epic fail Ubisoft will utterly turn AC into.

Still though, I'll probably get ACB for story alone, and I do admit I'm intersted to see where the MP goes, but I'll only probaly get it after it's price crashes through the floor. I don't have the money to buy watered-down franchise titles every year.

Good for you Patrice. Give Ubisoft the finger, and walk away from their fail.

Geinref
06-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FernieG:

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Tis a sad day! Ubisoft have stated that they're taking the activision approach, and are going to release a new franchise title every 12-18 months. This obviously fudges up the whole AC = Trilogy thing Patrice was going for. To Patrice, the consumers have consumed the deliciousness that was AC2, and now they're collecting the leftover waste and recycling it into a mass-produced cash cow. It's easy to see why Patrice left. He didn't want to be responsible for the upcoming epic fail Ubisoft will utterly turn AC into.

Still though, I'll probably get ACB for story alone, and I do admit I'm intersted to see where the MP goes, but I'll only probaly get it after it's price crashes through the floor. I don't have the money to buy watered-down franchise titles every year.

Good for you Patrice. Give Ubisoft the finger, and walk away from their fail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with Patrice as well, I hate when companies do that, takes away from the quality of the game just so they can release a damn game. They already did this with Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands and me being a fan of the Sands of Time Trilogy, i was disappointed with them for what they did, in fact I didn't even bother renting the game, eff that!!

If Ubisoft effs up the story in AC I'll be utterly ****ed at them. Corey May is a great script writer, I know he worked on Sands of Time Trilogy as well, so as long as he has a say so in what happens in AC then there is still hope! I hope...

KZarr
06-12-2010, 03:46 AM
To Patrice, the consumers have consumed the deliciousness that was AC2, and now they're collecting the leftover waste and recycling it into a mass-produced cash cow. It's easy to see why Patrice left. He didn't want to be responsible for the upcoming epic fail Ubisoft will utterly turn AC into.
Wow I really like the way you can speak for Patrice and predict he future http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

It's sad to hear him leave. But I'll refrain from pointing fingers until I hear from Patrice himself.

Xanatos2007
06-12-2010, 04:06 AM
Maybe he can finally get started on writing a novel, I'd like to see what works he can produce solo.

For those who didn't see it last time... (http://www.abc.net.au/tv/goodgame/video/default.htm?pres=20100308_2030&story=8)

DasCarlzzon
06-12-2010, 06:57 AM
SadFace!

antwnis1994
06-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Why the F*** would he leave Assassins Creed and Ubisoft??.That is so stupid and wrong.See AC3 in 2045 now

samward
06-12-2010, 08:29 AM
OH NO!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif He can't leave now!!! Stay and fight for the good of the game. I will be so sad if the last game ends rubbish because he was not a part of it ... I guess only time will tell

PlagueDoctor357
06-12-2010, 09:05 AM
They do milk his game mega. The apple store has tons of AC games. This new multiplayer mode is an entire iPod/phone game just it's Gta top down style. It's fun but will get old quick! Hopefully in 3rd person it lasts longer.

In any case, I hope them milking this isn't what made him leave.

Man, he better just be taking a nice deserved holiday till AC3 time.

Murcuseo
06-12-2010, 11:42 AM
I'm confident when they say break they mean exactly that, he's been working on the series for a hell of a long time now. Hopefully he'll be back for ACIII and with renewed vigor and enthuesiasm for the series.

Geinref
06-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
I'm confident when they say break they mean exactly that, he's been working on the series for a hell of a long time now. Hopefully he'll be back for ACIII and with renewed vigor and enthuesiasm for the series.

I hope your right!

Marius_Darkwolf
06-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Well his video interview did say he would like to write a book, maybe he's taking a vaction when they finish up AC:B and is writing the book form of AC3

UchihaKarasu
06-12-2010, 09:37 PM
I heard he was leaving so he could spend more time with his family

Fairus60
06-12-2010, 09:44 PM
I hope he returns for AC3, we need him, heck screw capitalism for causing this nonsense, patrice had passion for this, and he cared for the fans, lets face it, adnt he heard our pleas, AC2 wouldnt be what it is, at least, lets hope he returns to give this main trilogy a proper ending

Geinref
06-13-2010, 01:04 PM
I hope he returns for AC3, we need him, heck screw capitalism for causing this nonsense, patrice had passion for this, and he cared for the fans, lets face it, adnt he heard our pleas, AC2 wouldnt be what it is, at least, lets hope he returns to give this main trilogy a proper ending

Agreed!

TheEpicWolf
06-13-2010, 01:13 PM
It's not going to be the same without the beard and Patrice xD
But seriously this kinda sucks.

m1987mp
06-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Hopefully this isn't true. He made the Assassin's Creed franchise and he deserves to have a say in anything that they do in it. They can probably make the game great just like it was, but if he left because of things like milking the franchise, or that he didn't have enough say in what goes on with his series then that would be pretty sad.

Zapages
06-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Guys this is official... I am really sad to see him leave. He is and will always will be one of the most creative person ever.

Anyway, he has went over to THQ Montreal. I hope the best of luck to him in the future. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Patrice Désilets is headed to THQ Montreal: We know Patrice Désilets, the creative director for Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed, may have left his job just as the publisher is speeding the sequelization of the very successful franchise. But now we're hearing that Désilets has landed comfortably at THQ's new Montreal offices.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5562387/new-...t-natal-gets-renamed (http://kotaku.com/5562387/new-xbox-360-coming-project-natal-gets-renamed)

Noccifer
06-13-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Zapages:
Guys this is official... I am really sad to see him leave. He is and will always will be one of the most creative person ever.

Anyway, he has went over to THQ Montreal. I hope the best of luck to him in the future. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Patrice Désilets is headed to THQ Montreal: We know Patrice Désilets, the creative director for Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed, may have left his job just as the publisher is speeding the sequelization of the very successful franchise. But now we're hearing that Désilets has landed comfortably at THQ's new Montreal offices.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5562387/new-...t-natal-gets-renamed (http://kotaku.com/5562387/new-xbox-360-coming-project-natal-gets-renamed) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, I met a guy that just got an AC tatoo done and told him he was probably gonna regret it in the futre.

I'm so mystical sometimes.

Anyway, Ubi needs to get their together, else more of this will happen. They wanted to be "Ubi"-quitous, but now they're just trying to please their investors. Stop caring about that and start trusting your developers. Games that are 2-4 years in the making usually end up better than those that take only one.

Plus, who are they kidding? Even series so uninspired as that rotten fish that is CoD have more then 1 year for the developers since it's 2 different studios!

Clint Hocking, Patrice Desilets... Who's next?

The clock is ticking.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

opisamra
06-14-2010, 12:01 AM
I hope that this doesn't effect the quality of the game series (although deep down I know it will).

Xanatos2007
06-14-2010, 12:07 AM
So Patrice isn't coming back to Assassin's Creed at all? Now the only two personnel worth keeping for the series are Cory May and Jesper Kyd.

opisamra
06-14-2010, 12:17 AM
OMG if Cory May leaves then we're all pretty much screwed for sure. *sigh*

Geinref
06-14-2010, 12:44 AM
OMG if Cory May leaves then we're all pretty much screwed for sure. *sigh*

Thats for sure!!!

Gosh dang it, that does officially suck that he isn't coming back. AC3 better be epic and have some damn awesome closure to the trilogy. Ubisoft better not be lazy effs and recycle different parts of AC1, AC2, and AC:B and put them in AC3 and not give us an original place to play!

albertwesker22
06-14-2010, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
I heard he was leaving so he could spend more time with his family

his family! The AC series should come first http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

albertwesker22
06-14-2010, 01:22 AM
I also suspect his move has something to do with the milking of the series. Altair's Chronicles, Bloodlines, Discovery and Brotherhood may not seem like much now, but it could very well spiral out of control and become A Kingdom Hearts type series. Releasing side games every single year that will suck the series dry.

SWJS
06-14-2010, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
I also suspect his move has something to do with the milking of the series. Altair's Chronicles, Bloodlines, Discovery and Brotherhood may not seem like much now, but it could very well spiral out of control and become A Kingdom Hearts type series. Releasing side games every single year that will suck the series dry. Well I did predict this is what and why it happened. Looks like I was right for the most part...

Ubisoft have stated that they're taking the activision approach, and are going to release a new franchise title every 12-18 months. This obviously fudges up the whole AC = Trilogy thing Patrice was going for. To Patrice, the consumers have consumed the deliciousness that was AC2, and now they're collecting the leftover waste and recycling it into a mass-produced cash cow. It's easy to see why Patrice left. He didn't want to be responsible for the upcoming epic fail Ubisoft will utterly turn AC into.

Good for you Patrice. Give Ubisoft the finger, and walk away from their fail.

Xanatos2007
06-14-2010, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
his family!
<span class="ev_code_RED">Picture removed </span>

albertwesker22
06-14-2010, 02:49 AM
It was a joke, the wink was supposed to make that obvious. You fool.

Xanatos2007
06-14-2010, 02:56 AM
I know, it just seemed like a good opportunity to whip out Technoviking.

albertwesker22
06-14-2010, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
I know, it just seemed like a good opportunity to whip out Technoviking.

Well in that case, let me apologise. I will also honor the Technoviking by shutting the f*ck up http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Grandmaster_Z
06-14-2010, 07:34 AM
don't cry everybody, he is just taking a break and not part of AC:B. he will be back for AC3 next year.

KZarr
06-14-2010, 08:07 AM
Right can we stay on topic please?

A Dutch game site reported yesterday that he had left on his own initiative and that he considered his job on AC finished.

Xanatos2007
06-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Well, aurevoir Patrice. You'll be missed.

phil.llllll
06-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Best wishes to him at his new job. Looking foward to whatever he will be working on over there.

KZarr
06-14-2010, 08:41 AM
New job? Already?

albertwesker22
06-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by phil.llllll:
Best wishes to him at his new job. Looking foward to whatever he will be working on over there.

I wouldn't expect anything good from THQ.

Black_Widow9
06-14-2010, 12:34 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">If the two of you cannot stop with the Language/insults and stay on Topic, you will both be taking a holiday.</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

john63
06-15-2010, 12:41 AM
So sad.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

...someone had to post it :P

But srsly, all these rumors are getting me worried. I really wish we could hear from the man himself.

Xanatos2007
06-15-2010, 03:29 AM
Hmmm... my mother always told me never to push buttons presented by a man named John. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

john63
06-15-2010, 01:25 PM
aww, c'mon. what's the worst that could happen? lol

On a side note, I just found this:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1097399p1.html

So... is he back already? lol

Geinref
06-15-2010, 03:20 PM

Good to see him, but i think since he helped with this game it would be good for him to at least do his farewells with this project.

Though i hope all this time it was just a rumor but i mean, it's hard to think other wise when you have articles saying that he lefthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Murcuseo
06-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by john63:

Interesting when he mentions the release date he doesn't mention the PC version, only PS3 and 360.

Meh, I don't mind having to wait to be honest lol

Engioc
06-17-2010, 03:21 AM
This effectively kills AC as a franchise with me, and what's more if his decision to leave is due to Ubi's ridiculous idea of copying Activision with yearly updates I think they are SOOOOOO wrong in doing that. It only serves to cheapen up a game because there is not enough time between each installment to make it really worth while. It's really just a cheap grab at money although I am sure many a dumbo gamer will fall for it a buy just as they do with games like CoD, which is my opinion is one of THE most overrated games around. Sorry I dont subscribe to the theory that graphical updates alone make a good game. You can spin as much BS as you like on the cover and build up huge amounts of hype but it doesn't really translate in to a great game. Ubi I sincerely hope you dont destroy my love of many of the games you currently produce.

I'm a fan of:
Call of Juarez
Anno 1404
Assassins Creed
The Settlers (To a much lesser extend since Ubi stuck their dumb nose in BlueByte)

I used to be a major fan of Might and Magic and Heroes of Might and Magic but I truly wish the series had just died when 3DO went bust and dumbo Ubi or any of the other bi guys never had a chance to get their dirty hands all over it. 3DO were **** too and the last really good game in that series was when NWC was a small independent developer.

and if you do really go down this path of copycat with Activision and EA you will lose me as a customer. I dont buy cheap *** games with no more than a load of Hollywood BOOM BS.

I rarely ever come on to forums for a rant and rave but damn this is a stupid move. I Patrice starts his own company and makes a game exactly the same as AC with a different name and sends you broke cause you ****ing well deserve it for making some a stupid, screw your customers for more money, move.

Why is it big gaming companies never learn what makes games popular in the first place, then decide to change to attract more customers regardless of the real cost.

I'm going for now and while I'll still be buying AC BH it may well be the last Ubi title I bother with and I may not be back on any Ubi forum if this is what they a really going to do.

Without a doubt it is still the small independent developers that truly know how to firstly create a good game and then provide proper support for it despite their much lower level of funds to do so. Bye and good luck to all.

Murcuseo
06-17-2010, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Engioc:
I Patrice starts his own company and makes a game exactly the same as AC with a different name and sends you broke cause you ****ing well deserve it for making some a stupid, screw your customers for more money, move.

You really are taking this quite personally lol

There's always the chance you could be proven wrong you know :P

Why is it big gaming companies never learn what makes games popular in the first place, then decide to change to attract more customers regardless of the real cost.

Did you even see the sales figures for ACII?

I'd say that's proof of it being fairly popular lol

Engioc
06-17-2010, 04:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Engioc:
I Patrice starts his own company and makes a game exactly the same as AC with a different name and sends you broke cause you ****ing well deserve it for making some a stupid, screw your customers for more money, move.

You really are taking this quite personally lol

There's always the chance you could be proven wrong you know :P

Did you even see the sales figures for ACII?

I'd say that's proof of it being fairly popular lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont normally rant but yes i dont like it, and its not about AC2, its about yearly updates. Many other games where they try to overproduce them (thinking EA sports titles, cheap *** NFS games) are not worth my money. Some of the most loved games are ones where they keep people waiting between each installment, and then when it finally does come out it totally blows you away with its improvements. Yearly updates provide nothing more than a new story at best, and a few rather unimportant graphical updates which are not my motivating factor for buying games. Make unique games that offer something really new and worthwhile each time and instead of flogging one game till its dead, come up with something new while you wait for the tech to improve.

Ubi have their very own example of why its a good idea to wait and not simply keep rushing more of the same game out. Prince of Persia was a dying game for a while but in time it was able to be revived because technology in gaming had advanced enough that when they attempted to do another one it was a major improvement and people thought it was a good game all over again. NFS is the same for EA, a dying game because they rushed out too many of them without any big improvements, NFS Shift has revived it because its very different to previous versions (although I consider it a copycat job on GRID). Time allows technology to advance and make a difference, it also gives you time to actually come up with a great idea instead of just an OK idea for a game.

Murcuseo
06-17-2010, 09:00 AM
I've said this in other threads but people tend to take their bad experiences and apply them to things that haven't even happened yet.

Just because it's happened with other companies doesn't mean it will happen with Ubisoft, if it does then I'll be disappointed but I'd rather hope for the best and be disappointed than expect them to fail!

Engioc
06-17-2010, 11:39 PM
I've said this in other threads but people tend to take their bad experiences and apply them to things that haven't even happened yet.

Just because it's happened with other companies doesn't mean it will happen with Ubisoft, if it does then I'll be disappointed but I'd rather hope for the best and be disappointed than expect them to fail!

Do you think its possible to produce a game of the same quality as AC1/AC2, in less time? and every single year?

Choice, produce 4 ok/average games in 4 years, or produce 2 great games in 4 year.

I choose option 2, and its hard to believe they can maintain the current standards and do it in less time.

One way Activision achieves this is by having more than one group of developers, but that also comes at a price where stories don't always work well together and people dont always buy both games, they still just focus on the one they believe is better, splitting the community.

You could employ more developers at the one studio of course but doesn't that in some way defeat the benefits of increased development rate? You produce twice the number of games but you also now pay twice the number of people minus a few admin staff.

Murcuseo
06-18-2010, 03:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Do you think its possible to produce a game of the same quality as AC1/AC2, in less time? and every single year?

Choice, produce 4 ok/average games in 4 years, or produce 2 great games in 4 year.

I choose option 2, and its hard to believe they can maintain the current standards and do it in less time.

One way Activision achieves this is by having more than one group of developers, but that also comes at a price where stories don't always work well together and people dont always buy both games, they still just focus on the one they believe is better, splitting the community.

You could employ more developers at the one studio of course but doesn't that in some way defeat the benefits of increased development rate? You produce twice the number of games but you also now pay twice the number of people minus a few admin staff. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, that's you prosuming the worst before you've even seen the results.

I get it, you're a pessimist when it comes to the gaming industry but typing out the same long winded response every time isn't going to make you right lol

You'll just have to wait and see http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

evil9494
06-24-2010, 03:00 AM
No , he is here.He HASN'T LEFT.
HERE LINK: http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/700147 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-assassins-creed/700147)

YES.THANK GOD HE IS HERE.

lilbacchant
06-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by evil9494:
No , he is here.He HASN'T LEFT.
HERE LINK: http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/700147 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-assassins-creed/700147)

YES.THANK GOD HE IS HERE.

Maybe he really is just taking some personal time then ... here's hoping he's just recharging his batteries.

PlagueDoctor357
06-24-2010, 04:28 PM
Im super happy knowing he's still the major part of the series.

Awesome.

Now, as long as the world is as detailed as two with Ezios hands always grabbing the right spots as he climbs.

Some buildings are totally unique and he grabs the right planks and what not, it's awesome.