PDA

View Full Version : Locked Post.

StrykerN
07-14-2010, 08:01 AM
I was looking at some of the post here and came across one that was posted by Kamikaze 703. I don't want to offend but thank all you people for being my crash-test-dummys.I used to post quite a bit on the Vegas Forum but it is about dead now. But I always said no new UBI games till they are tested and proven. So thank you for doing the grunt work and saving me $60.00 U.S. Money. Please don't kill the messenger but maybe you should follow some of us old guys lead and research before you buy. "BECAUSE UBI IS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE"

SvEntEk300
07-14-2010, 09:53 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">It's never going to change... Hmph. Then it's going to go out of business.</span>

ForceReconNeo
07-14-2010, 11:56 AM
more like it wont change for PC, because they spend very little they do not expect alot back, and tease suckers into buying it anyway. Ubisoft is a Console Game Company, and has been for a while.

SvEntEk300
07-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Limerick_:
more like it wont change for PC, because they spend very little they do not expect alot back, and tease suckers into buying it anyway. Ubisoft is a Console Game Company, and has been for a while.

You don't know what your talking about. I didn't say what I said freely. I took it from what he said. He said himself it wasn't going to change. Try making sense before replying to someone.

ForceReconNeo
07-27-2010, 07:42 AM
if you think what i said does not make sense you need to go back to kiddie school dude.

Ubisoft is a game company, but the only games they make properly are console games, and they make crappy ports from consoles to the PC... its a well known fact. <span class="ev_code_RED">***EDIT***</span>